Emily Oberg (born on January 9, 1994) is a social media star, fashion designer, and entrepreneur, best known as the founder of athletic streetwear brand Sporty & Rich. She was a former Editorial producer for style at Complex, where she interviewed Pharrell Williams. Furthermore, she has also worked at Kith Women as a creative lead.
|Name :||Emily Oberg|
|Birth Date :||January 9, 1994|
|Age :||26 years old.|
|Current Location :||New York|
|Profession :||Fashion Designer|
- Emily Oberg was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Her father is from the Philippines, and her mother is from Oregon. When she was young, her parents divorced. She grew up with a brother who influenced her into OG Raps and sneakers.
- Emily thinks herself fortunate to grow up around grandparents and an aunt who took care of her all the time.
- Her father would always take Emily and her brother on road trips, and she calls him the coolest dad in the world.
- Growing up in a middle-class family, her mother used to work hard to fulfill the needs of her children. She learned her worth ethics from her mom. [Source]
- Emily completed her school education in Canada. However, she didn’t join any college as she always knew that there’s no need for a college degree to reach where she wanted in life.
- Emily was highly influenced by her brother, who gets her into OG Rap songs and sneakers. Her aunt had a bigger influence to get her into the fashion world. According to an interview by Missbish, At a young age, She used to go shopping with her aunt, a fashion buyer for Club Monaco.
- Her aunt used to have all the fashionable clothes and whatnot, she was too young to understand fashion, but when she was around 10 years old, she made up her mind to do something in the fashion world.
- In 2012, she joined Blanche Macdonald, where she studied fashion marketing and communications. Blanche Macdonald is one of the leading makeup, beauty, and fashion school in Canada. She used to work at Aritzia, a women’s fashion Boutique, as a part-time job while studying fashion marketing. After a year in 2013, she graduated from Blanche Macdonald.
What does Emily Oberg do?
- Emily has worked as a writer in The Hue, where she covered topics like art, design, and music. At the age of 20, she moved to New York to pursue her career as a Fashion designer. Then, she worked as an Editorial producer for style at Complex for 3 years. While working there, she interviewed the Grammy-winning pop star Pharrell Williams, which has become one of her career highlights.
- After leaving the complex, she worked at Kith Women as a creative lead. Currently, she is the owner of the Sporty & Rich clothing brand.
- Emily Oberg height & weight: She is approximately 6 feet 3 inches (or 1.91 m or 191 cm) tall and weighs approximately 57 kg or 125 lb. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
She is very cautious about her health and has a fit and slim body. She is often seen posting gym workout photos and videos on her Instagram account.
Emily Oberg Net worth
- How much is Emily Oberg Worth? She has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Her primary source of income is from her profession as a fashion designer.
- Her salary and yearly income are still under review.
Is She Dead or Alive?
- According to various media sources, Emily is still alive and actively working as a fashion designer.
- Emily is highly influenced by the ’80s & ’90s art & culture.
- As of 2019, she has over 302K followers on her official Instagram account.
- She is a fan of the fashion brand ‘Nike.’
- Her younger sister lives in Hawaii.
- She loves traveling.
View this post on Instagram
Image Source: Emily Oberg Instagram