Welcome to FamousFaceWiki. In this article, you will find Devon Larratt’s net worth, age, height, weight, relationship, and more.
Would you please scroll down and find out more about his salary, cars, lifestyle, and interesting facts?
So, Let’s Get started :
|Full Name||Devon Larratt|
|Nick Name||No Limits|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1975|
|Age||44 years old.|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches|
- Devon Larratt was born on April 24, 1975, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- He is a professional arm wrestler and is widely considered one of the world’s best arm wrestlers. He is the current Left and Right-Arm WAL Heavyweight Champion and Left Arm Arm Wars Super-Heavyweight Champion.
- Since his early teen, Devon has had an interest in Amwrestling. At the age of 21, Devon joined the Canadian Special Forces. However, he didn’t give up arm wrestling.
- Instead, He trained and competed in different arm-wrestling leagues. Devon gives credit to the experience learned at different military bases as one of the reasons for his success.
- He is best at pulling arm-wrestling skills like Hook & Catch. With a press of 9.25, he defeats his enemies like a beast.
- Тhе ѕсhооl hе ѕtudіеd аt whеn hе wаѕ а сhіld аnd thе соllеgе hе grаduаtеd frоm аrе unknоwn, but hе wаѕ аlwауѕ thе ѕtrоng bоу іn thе fаmіlу, ассоrdіng tо vаrіоuѕ rероrtѕ. Не јоіnеd thе mіlіtаrу whеn hе wаѕ јuѕt 21. Whеn hе lеft thе mіlіtаrу, hе ѕtаrtеd hіѕ саrееr аѕ а рrоfеѕѕіоnаl аrm wrеѕtlеr.
Check out Devon Larratt vs Gregor Clegane (aka The Mountain – Game of Thrones):
- Larratt gained huge fame in the Arm wrestling community after defeating the legendary arm wrestler John Brzenk.
- Moreover, he is also the first arm wrestler to win the world championship titles with both hands.
- In 2013, Larratt underwent surgery on his right arm and elbow, but that didn’t stop him from competing. While the right hand was in recovery mode, he competed with his left hand.
- But in 2016, he underwent surgery on his left elbow. However, he recovered faster this time and competed and won the World Armwrestling League 2016 (WAL).
- He is a well-known Arm Wrestler, and here at FamousFaceWiki, Devon trends for being a popular Arm Wrestler. He is from Victoria, and He is 44 years old as of 2020.
- Devon Larratt is a well-known member of the Arm Wrestler club at FamousFaceWiki. He is also listed as a popular celebrity having a zodiac sign of Taurus.
- 2017 – WAL Championships: 1st Place, Heavyweight – Right Hand
- 2017 – WAL Championships: 1st Place, Heavyweight – Left Hand
- 2016 – WAL Northern Regionals: 1st Place, Heavyweight – Right Hand
- 2016 – WAL Northern Regionals: 1st Place, Heavyweight – Left Hand
- 2016 – WAL Championships: 1st Place, Heavyweight – Right Hand
- 2016 – WAL Championships: 1st Place, Heavyweight – Left Hand
- 2015 – WAL Southern Regionals: 1st Place, Heavyweight – Left Hand
- 2015 – WAL Championships: 1st Place, Heavyweight – Left Hand
- 2014 – WAL Championships: 1st Place, Heavyweight – Left Hand
How much is Devon Larratt worth?
- He has an estimated net worth of around $176,000. His main income source is his profession as an Arm Wrestler. Furthermore, Larratt also makes income through his online merchandise store called No Limits Armwrestling.
|Networth in 2020 (estimated)||$176,000|
|Networth in 2019 (estimated)||$176,000|
|Primary Income Source||Arm Wrestler (profession)|
- Devon Larrart height and weight: He is 6 ft 5 inches tall and weighs approximately 102 kg. He has blue coloured eyes and brown coloured hair.
- His zodiac sign is Taurus.
|Height||6 ft 5 inches (in feet & inches)|
1.67 m (in meters)
167 cm (in centimetres)
|Weight||102.15 kg (in kilograms)|
224 lb (in pounds)
- Devon married Jodi Larratt in 2003. She is an actress and an arm wrestler. They have 3 children named Auden Larratt, Habree Larratt, and Milo Larratt.
- Devon Larratt was born on April 24, 1975
- He is from Victoria.
- His net worth is $176,000.
- Devon Larratt agreed to fight Michael Todd for the right-hand heavyweight belt at King Of The Table in Dubai on May 28, 2021, less than five months after recuperating from deep vein thrombosis.
- He is a well-known Arm Wrestler.