Who is Daniel Ricciardo?
Daniel Ricciardo is one of the famous racing car drivers and is currently driving in Formula One events for Renault FI Team. He started as a racing car driver by joining Formula One as a test drive under a contract with Red Bull. This helped him debut along with the HRT team in the British Grand Prix in 2011. He was even given the nickname of Honey Badger due to the fearless nature that he possesses. Ricciardo’s father was born in Sicily but emigrated to Australia at the age of eight.
Australian Daniel Ricciardo has made a brilliant start to his Red Bull career and was expected to lead the team into a new era after Vettel’s move to Ferrari and win world championships. In 2017 Ricciardo also won 1 race. This was the crazy race in Azerbaijan. Where started on P10 and wasn’t expecting much of the race. But Ricciardo did what he always does and just stayed cool and just waited for some good overtaking opportunities, and with a bit of luck and a good race strategy, he won the race!
Ricciardo and Verstappen were great contenders and really lifted the Red Bull Racing team, but from the look of it, Ricciardo had to up his game to keep up with his 8 years younger, very talented teammate Max in 2018. The Australian driver did win in China and Monaco but was outperformed by Dutchman Verstappen.
|Name||Daniel Ricciardo (Daniel Joseph Ricciardo)|
|Born||1 July 1989 (31 years old)|
|Country||Perth, Western Australia|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Father||Giuseppe “Joe” Ricciardo|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
What is Daniel Ricciardo famous for?
- Daniel was born and brought up in Perth, Australia. Daniel was influenced by his father during his early days, who used to take part in Barbagallo Raceway. he made his career in Karting at the young age of nine and then started with Formula one in the year 2005 and received a lot of appreciation for his performance.
- The career Daniel began as a test driver for the famous formula one racer named Scuderia Toro Rosso. In 2011, he made his professional debut in this sector with British Grand Prix. He was even called the replacement for Mark Webber, who retired from formula one in 2014. He was the third to finish the championship in the very first season of Formula One with Red Bull on his side.
- After struggling to win for two consecutive years, it was in the year 2016 that he finally gained victory in the Malaysian Grand Prix. He again backed the third position. He was the winner of Grand Prix Azerbaijan in 2017, and he even won the championships at China and Monaco in 2018. He had joined Renault for a contract of two years.
- Also, please read about the famous model and actress Amanda Cerny and her life.
What is the height and weight of Daniel Ricciardo?
- Daniel is quite young and will turn 32 years old on 1st July 2021. He has a height of 1.78 m, and his weight is ideal for his height and is around 65 kg.
Who is the wife of Daniel Ricciardo?
- He was said to be in a relationship with his childhood sweetheart Jemma Boskovich. He was even a part of controversies with a former colleague from Red Bull named Annemarie Horbass. He was in a relationship with Jessica Gomes in 2018. However, he denied any such speculations and is believed to be single as of today.
What is the Net worth of Daniel Ricciardo?
- The present net worth of Daniel is 60 million USD. He also signed a deal with Renault in the year 2018. He even had a contract with Red Bull of 6 million USD.
- Riccardo backed the third position in his very first championship.
- He started his career in the field of racing as a test driver for a famous F1 racer.
- He backed the third position in Malaysian Grand Prix.
- He is currently under contract with Renault for the F1 championships in 2019 and 2020.
- He is the receiver of the Lorenzo Bandini trophy.
View this post on Instagram