Zab Judah is an American boxer with 44 wins and only ten losses from 1996- 2019. He was the champion of two weight classes IBF and WBO
Who is Zab Judah?
Zabdiel Judah, popularly known as Zab Judah, is a famous American boxer. Starting his boxing career in 1996 at 18, Judah has been a part of different weight classes, including light welterweight, welterweight, and light middleweight. Six times, he was the world champion in two weight classes, IBF junior welterweight and WBO junior welterweight. He retired as a professional boxer at the age of 41 in 2019 after fighting against Cletus Seldin.
|Birth Name||Zabdiel Judah|
|Birth Date||October 27, 1977 (Age 43)|
|Birth Place||Brownsville, Brooklyn, New York, USA|
|Other Names||Zab Judah, Super|
|Parent(s)||Yoel Judah, Katharine Hines|
|Sibling(s)||Daniel Judah, Josiah Judah, Joseph Judah|
|High School||Local high school|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Children||Mimi Judah, Amissia Judah, Zabirah Judah, Destiny Judah, Zab Judah, Preston Judah, Princeton Judah|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$5 million|
What does Zab Judah do?
- Zab Judah is a renowned American boxer. He started his professional boxing career on 20th September 1996 by fighting against Michael Johnson in Miami, Florida. He won his very first match and left a mark on the public. He next fought against Angel Beltre in 1998 and was successful in winning it. He won his USBA Light Welterweight title by defeating Micky Ward in 1998. Zab successfully defended his title against Darryl Tyson in the same year.
- In 1999, he won the IBF Light Welterweight Title by defeating Wilfredo Negron. Judah defended his world title for the first time on 20th June 2000 by defeating Junior Witter in Scotland. In August, he won a match against Terron Millett, former IBF Light Welterweight Champion, in the same year. Judah fought against Tszyu on 3rd November 2001 to win the Undisputed Light Welterweight Championship in Las Vegas. He challenged DeMarcus Corley for the WBO Light Welterweight title in 2002 and won the match successfully. He fought for the Undisputed Welterweight Championship against Cory Spinks in 2004 but unfortunately faced defeat.
- In the following year of 2005, Judah had a rematch with Spinks for the title, and luckily, he won it this time. Judah was suspended for one year after a fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr. in 2006. He returned more robust in 2007 against Ruben Galvan, though the match did not have a particular winner. He won the IBC light middleweight title by defeating Ryan Davis in 2007. He lost the title match for the IBF Welterweight title to Joshua Clottey in 2008. He won the NABO Light Welterweight title by defeating Lucas Matthysse in 2010. He played his last match against Cletus Seldin for the NABA Super Lightweight title. Unfortunately, he got injured in that match and consequently retired after that.
What is Zab Judah’s physical appearance?
- Zab is a 43 years old former American boxer. He was born on October 27, 1977, in Brownsville, Brooklyn, New York, USA. He is 5.8 feet tall and weighs 64 kg. He is bald, but his eye color is black. He has multiple tattoos imprinted on his body. He never disclosed his educational background but attended a local high school in Brooklyn. Yoel Judah, Katharine Hines are his parents, and Daniel Judah, Josiah Judah, Joseph Judah are his siblings.
Is Zab Judah Married?
- Zab is married to Christina Judah, and they are leading a happy married life. The couple has seven kids, Mimi Judah, Amissia Judah, Zabirah Judah, Destiny Judah, Zab Judah, Preston Judah, Princeton Judah. There was a rumor about Zab being in a relationship with Hencha Voigt before his marriage. But they broke up later on.
How much does Zab Judah earn?
- Zab is a successful boxer. His net worth is $5 million.
- Zab Judah is a former American boxer.
- He is 43 years old.
- He is 5.8 feet tall.
View this post on Instagram