Who is Dave Franco?
Born on June 12, 1985, David John Franco started his career with small roles in movies. He is an American actor. He started doing small roles in movies like Superbad, Charlie St. Cloud etc. In 2012 he got his breakthrough at 21 Jump Street. He had done a supporting role in this film. Franco appeared in the ninth season of Scrubs. It was a comedy series.
In 2020 along with his wife Alison Brie, he had his directorial debut. Alison Brie was the actress. He had his directorial debut with the movie named “The Rental”.
Dave was born into the family of author Betsy Franco and businessman Douglas Eugene «Doug» Franco. The future actor’s mother was Jewish, and his father was half-Portuguese and half-Swedish. His parents met each other while studying at Stanford University.
Dave’s father was of half-Portuguese and half-Swedish descent, with his Portuguese roots in the Madeira islands. Dave’s mother is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family (from Russia, Germany, Poland, and Lithuania).
The youngest of the three Franco brothers, James and Tom, Dave never initially wanted to pursue acting. He was in love with writing and was quite popular in college due to his writing talents and creativity. He started his film career with ‘Frat Bros’, a short film which got released back in 2006 and after that, his career took off as he played a crucial role in 2007’s ‘Superbad’.
|Name||David John Franco|
|Born||June 12, 1985|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Father||Douglas Eugene Franco|
|Net Worth||$11 million|
|Profile||He is not on any social media platforms|
What is Dave Franco famous for?
- Dave Franco or David John Franco is an American director and actor. “7th Heaven” released in 2006, marked his debut in the acting world. Dave made special guest appearances in the shows “Do Not Disturb” and “Young Justice” His other movies include “Superbad”, “Charlie St. Cloud”, “21 Jump Street”, “Warm Bodies”, “The Shortcut” and “Now you see me”. Dave also played a role in the teen drama “privileged”.
- Franco starred in a television series, “Scrubs” in August 2009, in which he appeared on all t. Dave then stars in a 3D horror movie, “Fright Night”, in August 2011. In March and April 2012, Franco starred in “21 Jump Street” and “Shalom Life”. His roles in the year 2014 include “Neighbours” and “22 Jump Street”.
- In 2009, Franco played the character of Cole Aaronson, a medical student in the long-running medical drama series ‘Scrubs’. He played a rich guy whose family paid a massive amount of money to get his son as an intern in the Sacred Heart Hospital. Franco appeared in the ninth and final season of the series and was seen in all the episodes, perfectly showing his acting chops, for which he received wide acclaim.
- He then starred in a comedy movie, “Unfinished Business” in 2015. His further releases were “Neighbours 2”, “Now You See Me 2” and “Sorority Rising” in 2016, “The Disaster Artist” and “The Little Hours” in 2017, “6 Balloons” and ” If Beale Street Could Talk” in 2018, “Zeroville” and “6 Underground” in 2019 and “The Rental” in 2020.
What is the height and weight of Dave Franco?
- Dave Franco is presently 35 years old. He has got amazing looks that can sway anybody. He has a well-built physique. He has a slim and toned body and a naturally fair complexion.
- He is 5ft 6 in tall. He weighs around 68 kgs.
- Also, read about Trick Daddy.
- Dianna Agron, the lead actress of “A Fuchsia Elephant”, and Dave had been a talk of the town from January 2008 to May 2009. They have been a constant eye candy for the media for nearly one and a half years.
- After breaking up with Dianna, Dave met Alison Brie in 2012 and started dating her. They dated for about 3 years. They got engaged in March 2015 and married each other in 2017.
- His net worth is $11 million.
- His net worth is $11 million.
- He is married to Alsion Brie.
- He is 5ft 6 inches tall.
- “The Rental” was his directorial debut.
People Also Search For Mac Lethal and Michael B. Jordan