Chrissy Lampkin is a renowned television personality in the USA. She was born in Harlem, New York City, USA on April 27, 1971. Get info on Chrissy’s Networth, her relationship, height, weight and full bio.
She appeared in Love & Hip Hop: New York in 2011 as the fiance of the rapper Jim Jones.
Who is Chrissy Lampkin?
Chrissy Lampkin became a topic of discussion after appearing in the TV series titled Love & Hip Hop in its 2011 season. She is considered one of the most popular reality stars at present. Apart from Love & Hip Hop, Lampkin appeared in other shows, including Keeping Up with the Joneses and Chrissy & Mr Jones. She is mainly known as the girlfriend-fiance of the Urban Music Awards nominated hip hop artist, Jim Jones. The couple has been dating for over a decade yet did not get married. They have made several statements on their relationship, including saying that they are happy without getting married.
The couple has gained both fame and criticism as they have not married after being in a relationship for a long time. Lampkin and Jones make a loved couple that is quite popular on American television and social media. There were rumours of their separation in the past few months. But they have confirmed to be together. Lampkin and Jones make a celebrity couple in the industry that has made several television appearances.
Chrissy Lampkin’s Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Chrissy Lampkin|
|Birth Date||April 27, 1971 (Age 50)|
|Birth Place||Harlem, New York City, New York, USA|
|Profession||TV personality, Reality star, Fashion designer|
|Active Years||2011- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Ethnicity||Cuban- African- American|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Relationship||In a relationship (Engaged)|
|Boyfriend(s)/ Fiance||Jim Jones|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$500 thousand|
Chrissy Lampkin’s Career
- Chrissy Lampkin is a known face in American television who is mostly known as the fiance of the rapper Jim Jones. The couple first appeared on TV in the 2011 season of the reality series Love & Hip Hop broadcasted on the VH1 network. The show is basically about women related to hip-hop artists and DJs. The show has four sub-shows: Love & Hip Hop: New York, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, and Love & Hip Hop: Miami. Lampkin And Jones appeared in the New York version. Before appearing in the show, Chrissy featured in Apache’s music video, Gangsta Bitch, in 1993. She later appeared in Keeping Up with the Joneses in 2006. It was a documentary made on Jim Jones’ life. The couple featured in Love & Hip Hop for two consecutive seasons.
- Later, they left the show and created their series titled Chrissy & Mr Jones in 2012. This particular series dug into the personal problems of the couple. It also celebrated Chrissy’s endeavors to become a fashion designer. The show ran for two seasons till 2013. Lampkin and Jones next appeared in the show Jim & Chrissy: Vow or Never telecasted on We TV. These shows are solely concentrated on the relationship of the couple. Lampkin is very popular among the public due to her several appearances on the screen. She has 1.9 million followers on Instagram.
Chrissy Lampkin’s Details
- There is not much information about Chrissy Lampkin’s family. But she belongs to a Cuban-African-American family. On April 27, 1971, she was born in Harlem, New York City, USA. The TV personality has a weight of 55 kg and a height of 5.5 feet.
Chrissy Lampkin’s Relationship
- Chrissy Lampkin has not married anybody yet. She is in a relationship with rapper Jim Jones. The couple is reportedly engaged.
Chrissy Lampkin’s Net worth
- Chrissy Lampkin has appeared in some reality shows. Her net worth is $500 thousand.
- Chrissy Lampkin is the fiance of Jim Jones.
- Her height is 5.5 feet.
- She has tattoos on her body.