Who is Danna Paola?
Danna Paola Rivera Munguía, famously known as Danna Paola, is one of the famous Mexican actresses in recent times. The artist is recognized with many awards in acting, modeling, singing, and social media presence. Paola is also a social media influencer with millions of followers and won the title of Mexican Instagrammer of the Year in 2015.
With her appearances in T.V. series like Amy, la niña de la mochila Azul in 2004, the actress left her mark in the industry. Danna Paola got award nominations over 122 times, among which she could bag around 87 recognitions. The artist came out to be a budding talent lately, who has a huge fan following worldwide.
In 2020, Paola won an MTV Europe Music Award in the Best North Latin American Artist category. She was also nominated for 10 Youtube Music Awards and received six among these. Danna Paola was also named the Hottest Mexican Teen by the Universal Awards in 2014. As a singer, Paola won two Terra Awards in 2013 in Best Song of the Year for the song No Es Cierto and Best Video of the Year for Agüita. She was nominated for 11 Kids Choice Awards Mexico from 2010- 2016, among which she received 10.
|Birth Name||Danna Paola Rivera Munguía|
|Birth Date||23 June 1995 (Age 26)|
|Birth Place||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|Other Names||Danna Paola, Latin Pop Princess|
|Parent(s)||Juan Jose Rivera, Patricia Munguia|
|Sibling(s)||Vania Rivera Munguía|
|Education||Graduate in Social Science|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Singer|
|Active Years||1999- Present|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Boyfriend(s)||Eleazer Gomez, Christopher Von Uckermann, Sebastián Yatra, Jorge López, Miguel Bernardeau, Eugenio Siller|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$2.5 million|
What is the success story of Danna Paola?
- Debuted in the acting career at the age of four, Danna Paola is one of the most celebrities in Mexico of all time. She appeared first in the 1999 children’s T.V. series Plaza Sésamo. In the following year, the child actress appeared in Rayito de Luz. In 2001, Paola played the lead role in the series María Belén. At the age of 9 in 2004, the actress featured in Amy, la niña de la mochila Azul. Paola acted in the 2009 teen series Atrévete a Soñar. The actress has also given her voice to Disney animated movies Tangled, Raya, and The Last Dragon in its Latin American version.
- As a singer, Paola has released a few but hit albums. Her debut album titled Mi Globo Azul came in 2001. Its audience loved the young talent. Thus, she successfully released her second album in 2004 with the title Océano. Paola made her film debut in Tear This Heart Out in 2008. The actress acted in the 2018 Mexican film Lo más sencillo es complicarlo todo. Her other albums are Danna Paola, released in 2012, SIE7E + in 2020, and K.O. in 2021.
Who are Danna Paola’s parents?
- Juan Jose Rivera is Danna Paola’s father, and Patricia Munguia is her mother. She is a 26 years old Mexican actress, born on 23 June 1995 in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico. The actress is 5.2 feet tall and weighs 50 kg. Her eyes are dark brown, and so is her hair. After her parents’ divorce, Paola stayed with her elder sister Vania Rivera Munguía. The actress is reportedly a graduate in social sciences, but there is no information about her attended institutions.
Is Danna Paola married?
- Danna Paola is unmarried and is single at the moment. Her sexuality is straight. Paola was involved in multiple love relationships. She has dated personalities like Eleazer Gomez, Christopher Von Uckermann, Sebastián Yatra, Jorge López, Miguel Bernardeau, Eugenio Siller and others.
How much does Danna Paola earn?
- Danna Paola is a successful young Mexican celebrity. Her net worth is $2.5 million.
- She has 32.3 million followers on Instagram.
- Her birth sign is Cancer.
- She is 5.2 feet tall.
View this post on Instagram