Chris Mugello is a YouTuber, focuses on DIY car repairs; he was born on 4 July 1996 in Tennent, New Jersey, the U.S. He has gained immense popularity from his work.
Who is ChrisFix?
Chris Mugello is popularly known as ChrisFix in the multimedia industry because he specializes in DIY car repairs. He is a Cancerian American who graduated from the School of Environmental and Biological Studies at Rutgers University to study Marine Biologist because of his love for fish and the ocean. He went to culinary school to become a Chef, then looked at the School of Environmental and Biological Studies at Rutgers University to become a Marine Biologist. He has since said that both of those experiences gave him the skills to help him grow his YouTube channel before working on YouTube full time.
|Birth Name||Chris Mugello|
|Birth Date||July 4, 1996|
|Birth Place||Tennent, New Jersey|
|Country||United States of America|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net Worth||$2- $5 Million|
What are the career highlights of ChrisFix?
- ChrisFix wanted to show his love for oceanography and uploaded a few videos. Ultimately, for fun and helping others, he started to upload videos for car repairs, which became his full-time career. He has about more than 7 million subscribers on YouTube.
- In 2015, the channel began to attract more and more attention from people wanting to learn how to work on their cars and gain new skills. By this time, ChrisFix decided to focus on YouTube as a full-time career. Since that decision to work on YouTube full time, he regularly uploads videos and posts on other social platforms.
- Aside from routine auto maintenance, diagnostics, and fixes, he has worked on several cars as project cars. These “project cars” are vehicles that contain modifications specific to the goal of the project car.
- For this project, a Ford Crown Victoria is modified to work as a police car. The car was built to be an “off duty” transport police car for a police officer going to and from their place of work. ChrisFix created custom lights, sirens, custom center console, interior pieces, fitted radio, and cleaned up the Crown Victoria before finally giving it away to the officer.
- As he was wrapping up the “Project Police Interceptor” car, he decided to continue working on a project car, albeit his own. After a fan poll and months of looking, he found a 1998 Ford Mustang GT sold at a charity auction. The Mustang GT was not running, and in the first few installments of the project car series, ChrisFix showed how to diagnose the fuel pump issue the car was having and then showed how to clean up a vehicle sitting for some time. Shortly after, the vehicle was given modifications to make it into a drift car.
How does ChrisFix look?
ChrisFix doesn’t reveal his face in his videos, so his appearance is unknown, only to say his eyes are blue and his hair is light brown.
What is the relationship status of ChrisFix?
His relationship status is unknown.
What is the net worth of ChrisFIx?
He has a net worth of $2- $5 Million.
- Chris Mugello is popularly known as ChrisFix in the multimedia industry because he specializes in DIY car repairs.
- He has a net worth of $2- $5 Million.
- He has engaged in numerous charity works over the years. In his first YouTube video from 2010, he can do a Toys for Tots Corvette run in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
View this post on Instagram