Who is Chris D’elia?
Christopher William D’Elia is a popular American standup comedian, entertainer, author, and podcast commentator. He is recognized for enacting the role of various characters. Thanks to his father, a filmmaker, who never failed to promote his son and give him good roles in his early acting career, he has always been supportive throughout his acting career.
He was born and raised in Montclair, New Jersey, until age twelve, when his family relocated to California. He graduated from La Cañada High School in 1998.
After dropping out of college, he began a career as a standup comedian, performing on television comedy programs like Comedy Central Presents and Live at Gotham. D’Elia is sober and consumes neither drugs nor alcohol.
|Born||29th March 1980|
|Profession||Actor, Comedian, and Author|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$13 million|
|Profile||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube|
Where was Chris D’Elia born?
- He began his acting career in secondary school and had some guest headlining parts on Chicago Hope.
- He got enrolled at New York University, and he acquired knowledge about acting there. Still, he soon dropped out after a year because the University was not up to his expectations and was seen in a film that moved right to DVD. During his struggling time as a performer, he began inscribing stories and scripts for movies and series.
- At the age of 25, he was determined to become a comedian and try hands in standup comedy because he was too much into the domain.
What are the major achievements of Chris D’elia?
- Since 2006, Chris D’Elia has been performing as a standup comedian. He evaluates himself to be a standup humorist who has good knowledge about acting and theatres. He starred on comedy shows like – Comedy Central Presents, Showtime’s Live Nude Comedy Comedy, and Central’s Live at Gotham.
- He was inaugurated to a larger audience than the sequel Glory Daze, which has only one sequel on TBS, playing the Oracle, William Stankowski. He was initially the only crew for the captain but was brought in series -regular.
- In 2020, numerous underage girls charged Chris D’Elia with sexual harassment, coaching, and solicitation of unclad images. However, D’Elia refuted all the allegations and statements. The accusations did not end here. One of the leading actresses, Megan Drust, was accused of misbehaving in her car, which her friends later approved.
What is the height of Chris D’elia?
- He is 1.88 m tall in height and has dark brown eyes. He has black hair and a thin beard on his face.
- Although he has been performing several drug addict characters on series and movies, he claims never to consume it in real life.
What is the relationship status of Chris D’Elia?
- In 2006, D’Elia wedded female artist Emily Montague. However, they got separated in 2010.
Whats is the net worth of Chris D’Elia?
- His existing net worth is approximately $13 million. His several acting and standup endeavours have provided him most of his income, and D’Elia’s also donated to some real estate properties.
View this post on Instagram
- He is an American comedian, actor, and author.
- He was born on 29th March 1980.
- The roughly calculated estimate of his net worth is approx $13 million.
- He had to face setbacks in acting, so he is trying his hands in comedy, which has been doing good.