Who is Freddie Highmore?
Freddie Highmore is a famous English Actor. He was born on 14th Feb 1992. He belongs from the region of Camden Town, situated in London, England. He is recognized for his part as Shaun Murphy in the episodic series- The Good Doctor. Freddie prepared his debut with the film -Women Talking Dirty. He gained two successive Critics’ Choice Movie trophies as a winner of young performers. He also gained a People’s Choice Award.
He was born Alfred Thomas Highmore in Camden Town, London, England, to Sue (Latimer), a talent agent, and Edward Thomas Highmore, an actor. Highmore has a younger brother, Albert “Bertie” Highmore. He attended Highgate School and later earned a double-first degree in Spanish and Arabic from Cambridge University’s Emmanuel College. He began acting when he was only seven years old.
|Born||14th Feb 1992|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Know about him in more details
- Highmore date of birth is on February 14th, 1992, in Camden Town, which is in London. His mum, Sue Latimer, is a talented salesperson whose customers comprise entertainers like- Daniel Radcliffe and Imelda Staunton. His dad is the retired entertainer Edward Highmore. Freddie Highmore has a newer brother called Bertie.
- He started acting when he was just 7 years old. His father name is Edward Highmore, and his mother name is Sue Latimer. He also has a brother named Bertie Highmore. Freddie did his schooling at Hampstead Garden Suburb and did his college studies at Emmanuel College, Cambridge.
- His prior residence was in Highgate, North London. Freddie Highmore was taught at an elementary academy in Hampstead Garden Suburb close to Golders Green. He earned a scholarship to follow Highgate School, an autonomous academy, attended by Emmanuel College, Cambridge, where he received a second early in Spanish and Arabic.
- Also, read about ASAP Ferg.
What made him famous?
- Highmore started his working vocation with minor parts on the tube when he was just 7 years old. He prepared his movie who has formerly evolve, to be alienated from her commitment-phobic. He did well and earned much-needed recognition in the acting industry.
- Another truth is he got roles and positions in movies and tv rules because of his father’s name; his father was like a godfather to him. Achieving a name and getting fame for him became easy.
- He played a psychotic character who develops multiple personality disorder because of the intense abuse he suffered at the hands of his mother in his childhood. His brilliant performance in the series earned him nominations for many awards and won him the ‘People’s Choice Award’.
Where was he born?
- Highmore date of birth is on February 14th, 1992, in Camden Town, which is in London. His mum, Sue Latimer, is a talented salesperson whose customers comprise entertainers like- Daniel Radcliffe and Imelda Staunton. His dad is the retired entertainer Edward Highmore. He has a newer brother called Bertie.
Who is he dating?
- Freddie Highmore had been dating many girls, but he appears to be single and focused on his career.
Freddie Highmore Net Worth
- His total net worth sums around $4 million, including all his undertakings and sources of income.
- He is an American actor.
- His net worth is around $4 million.
- He was in a relationship with many, but for now, he is single.
- His date of birth is February 14th, 1992.
- His height is 1.78 m.
- His bodyweight is 72 kg.
- His mum’s name is Sue Latimer.
View this post on Instagram