Nathan Fielder is a famous Canadian comedian, actor, TV personality, and writer. He is mainly known for the Comedy Central show Nathan for You.
Who is Nathan Fielder?
Nathan Joseph Fielder, better known by his stage name, Nathan Fielder, is a comedian, actor, and writer hailing from Canada. He has made multiple appearances in films and TV series. Fielder created the Comedy Central show Nathan for You in 2013. The comedian founded the non-profit organization named Summit Ice Apparel. He was behind the parody operation of the Starbucks titled Dumb Starbucks Coffee. For his contribution, Fielder received several prestigious recognitions.
He was nominated alongside his co-actors for the Writers Guild of Canada for This Hour Had 22 Minutes in 2008. In the same year and for the same show, Fielder was nominated for Gemini Awards in Best Writing in a Comedy or Variety Program or Series. In 2014, The comedian won the Canadian Comedy Awards for Best Performance by a Male in Nathan for You.
Fielder was nominated for The BAM Awards for the Best Cast in The Disaster Artist and Writers Guild of America awards for Nathan for You in 2017. In the following year, he was again nominated for the WGA Award. In 2019, Fielder won the WGA Award for his show, Nathan, for You. In the same year, the comedian was nominated for the Directors Guild of America Award and the Primetime Emmy Awards for his contribution in Who Is America?.
|Birth Name||Nathan Joseph Fielder|
|Birth Date||May 12, 1983 (Age 38)|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Other Names||Nathan Fielder|
|Parent(s)||Eric Fielder, Deb Fielder|
|High School||Point Grey Secondary School|
|College||The University of Victoria, Humber College|
|Profession||Comedian, Actor, Writer, Director|
|Active Years||2006- Present|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$4 million|
What does Nathan Fielder do?
- Nathan Fielder is a comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter. Belonging to a Canadian family, where his parents are social activists, Fielder is also involved with social work. He was interested in comedy since his school days; hence was in the school comedy group. After working for a short period in a financial firm, Fielder moved to the comedy and television industry in Canada. He started as a screenwriter who worked in Canadian Idol. Coincidently, the budding comedian met Michael Donovan, who offered him a chance to run Nathan on Your Sideshow.
- Soon, he became a known personality and received many offers. In 2008, Nathan appeared in This Hour Has 22 Minutes, a weekly comedy show. The comedian wrote, directed as well as starred in the famous Comedy Central show Nathan for You. The show was top-rated and ran for four seasons till 2017. As an actor, Fielder appeared in films like The Night Before and The Disaster Artist. His other shows are- Important Things with Demetri Martin, Jon Benjamin Has a Van, Nick Swardson’s Pretend Time, and others.
- The Rehearsal, a new comedy series that Fielder will create, direct, executive produce, and star in, will premiere on HBO in 2021.
Is Nathan Fielder educated?
- Nathan Fielder graduated in business studies from the University of Victoria. He then attended Humber College for a specialization course in comedy. Fielder is a 38 years old comedian born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, on May 12, 1983. Eric Fielder and Deb Fielder are the parents of the artist. Nathan’s body weight is 65 kg, and his height is 5.8 feet.
Is Nathan Fielder married?
- Nathan Fielder is divorced and possibly single at the moment. He married Sarah Ziolkowska, but they separated in 2014. The couple never had any kids. According to the reports, Fielder was also associated with a woman named Maci.
Is Nathan Fielder rich?
- Nathan Fielder is a wealthy comedian. His net worth is $4 million.
- Nathan Fielder is Canadian.
- Fielder gave his voice to one of the characters in Rick and Morty.
- Morris is a short film directed by Fielder.
View this post on Instagram