Ryan Upchurch is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and comedian. He is known as a country rapper. Upchurch started making comedy videos on various platforms to have a solid fan base.
Who is Ryan Upchurch?
Ryan Upchurch, known as Upchurch, was born on May 24, 1991. He is an American rapper, a comedian from Cheatham city, Tennessee. Upchurch uploads comedy videos on his YouTube channel. He gained popularity from the Cheatham city play in 2015. He released an album heart of America in 2016 that was positioned in the top country albums’ top 30. Redneck nation is the label associated with him.
He is famous for a Phrase that he coined, “raise hell and eat cornbread.” He sold merchandise on his website and other platforms. A lot of his albums got placed in billboard top country albums and rap album charts. Album Heart of America got very popular and sold more than 1,300 copies in the first week. He is known for his albums like Chicken Willie and son of the south.
Normally, Chase Matthew would get in his car and drive to Walmart to get something for everyone on his holiday shopping list. However, 2021 was not an average year for the internet sensation. So he stepped it up a notch this year. He made his way to Boot Barn.
|Birth Name||Ryan Upchurch|
|Born||May 24, 1991 (Age 30)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175.26 cm)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|High School||Dropped out|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Genre||Country rap, rap-rock, hip-hop, southern metal|
|Albums||Heart to America
Son of the south
Mud to gold
What is the superior success story of Ryan Upchurch?
- Ryan started a YouTube channel with his friend Shade Glover with the name Upchurch the Redneck. He started posting comedy videos and went viral. His comedy videos were inspired by stereotypes of young men from the south. The first extended play, Cheatham city, came in 2015 and became a massive hit. In 2016 heart of America was released and positioned in billboard’s top country album top 30.
- His albums like summer love and son of the south sold thousands of copies and ranked on the billboard list. He is a massive influencer on social media with lots of fans. Upchurch has achieved the success of becoming a world-famous comedian and musician.
- Heatseekers chart has chicken Willie in the number 1 position. Creeker, supernatural, king of Dixie and OL are a few of his famous albums. Upchurch’s YouTube channel receives more than 500k views each day. He has a huge fan following with 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube and 1.8 million followers on Instagram.
What is the physical appearance of Ryan Upchurch?
- Ryan Upchurch is a 30-year-old young man. He is very handsome with blue eyes and dark brown hair. Ryan has tattoos all over his body, especially on his arm and chest. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall with 76 kg weight.
What is the relationship status of Ryan Upchurch?
- Ryan Upchurch married Taylor Eileen Smith on Sept 18, 2020. They were long-term friends before they started dating. He also dated Brianna van Vliet in 2015 that ended after a year.
What is the net worth of Ryan Upchurch?
- Upchurch earns most of its income from YouTube videos. His YouTube channel has over 1 billion views in total. Daily traffic is in the thousands on his track. Ryan has a net worth that is estimated to be $5 million. His early revenue from YouTube was around 1.7 million. Other sources are product sales, affiliate marketing, sponsorship, and album sales.
- He liked automobiles before making a career in music and uploaded many images and videos of cars and bikes.
- He likes to work out and keep posting his gym photos and videos on his social media account.
- Upchurch loves tattoos and has tattoos all over his body.
- Rollin stoned video has 61 million views
- Upchurch has a brother Austen
- Ryan is always speaking against bullying and cruelty.
- He has an NGO that is focused on the same.
View this post on Instagram