Zareen Khan, also known as Zarine Khan, is an Indian actress and model who mainly works in the Hindi film industry, though has also appeared in Tamil and Punjabi language films. She was born on 14 May 1987 in Mumbai, India. She completed her intermediate at Rizvi College of Science, Mumbai. She made her screen debut with a leading role in the 2010 Anil Sharma’s period film Veer co-starring with Salman Khan. She garnered recognition from her item number “Character Dheela” in Ready. She earned commercial success in Bollywood with Sajid Khan’s Housefull 2. The following year, Khan made her Tamil debut in the Tamil film Naan Rajavaga Pogiren, in which she did an item number in the song “Malgove”.
She achieved further success for her leading role in the 2014 romantic thriller Jatt James Bond, a box-office success and followed it with a leading role in the highly successful Vishal Pandya’s film Hate Story 3. She was seen in erotic-thriller Aksar 2, sequel to 2006 film Aksar. Later Zareen khan was seen in two big movie both released in the year 2019- against Hum bhi Akele Tum bhi Akele agains Anshuman Jha and Gurfateh Pirzada and also in tamil movie Chanakya with tamil superstar Tottempudi Gopichand.
Zareen Khan’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||14th May 1987 (33years old)|
|Country||Bombay [now Mumbai], Maharashtra, India|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Zareen Khan Career Highlights
|Debut Movie||Hindi- Veer (2010)|
|Punjabi- Jatt James Bond (2014)|
|Salary||70-80 lakh/per film (INR)|
|Awards||PTC Punjabi Film Best Debut Awards – Jatt James Bond (2014)|
|College||Rizvi College of Science, Mumbai|
|Girlfriend/Boyfriend Dated||Not Known|
|– in cms||170 cm|
|-in meters||1.7 m|
|-in feet inches||5’7”|
|-in KG||57 kg|
|-in Pounds||126 lbs|
|– Chest/Bra||36 B|
|– Waist||25 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||36 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Favorite Food||Chocolate, Junk Food|
|Favorite Film||Jab We Met, Titanic, Avatar|
|Favorite Destination||Thailand, Maldives|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Vidya Balan, Kareena Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherji, Angeline Jolie|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
View this post on Instagram
Sweet Dreams Lounge clothing, Samalkha Group of Institutions, Black Cobra Plywood
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- In 2016, Ram Gopal Varma made double meaning comment on her tweeting, “What I really love about Zarine is she is truly very large everywhere. Especially in her heart and her lovely mind.” people slammed him for making controversial comment on actress.
- Zareen Khan Parents separated because he didn’t want to take responsibilities of two girls.
- Khan wanted to be a doctor but due to poor financial condition she left studying and joined acting.
- Zareen was bright student in her schooling years and used to score in the 90s.
- Her first job was at call centre.
- She was heavyweight, after her career in Bollywood; she has lost more than 43 kilos till date.
- Zareen Khan was noticed by Salman khan during her visit on the set of the film “ Yuvraaj”.
- She is the brand ambassador of “Sweet Dreams Lounge” clothing and “Samalkha Group of Institutions.”
- Not just bollywood but the actress has also worked in Punjabi industry making her first appearance in the movie Jatt James Bond.
- Recently she was trolled for her stretch marks which was visible in her instagram post, to which she reacted as embracing imperfections and wrote lengthy notes giving befitting replies to her trolls.
- Zareen Khan came to headlines again after shooting for Aksar2 movies were she allegedly claimed that she was nearly molested and exposed in the sets of Aksar 2 movie.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile