Alissa Salls (born on November 3, 1997) is a Brazillian model, social media star, and pop singer, best known for her classic Instagram account, which has more than 290,000 followers. Represented by Ford Model Brazil, she has taken the fashion world by storm with her unique fashion sense inspired by street culture. She released her debut single “Like” on November 14, 2020. She started to break into the modelling scene when she was 17 years old. Her style is inspired by the music, fashion, and people’s behaviour of the 1990s.
Alissa Salls is a Brazilian model who made her name in the fashion world by showing her illustrious beauty and talents. Stepping into the modelling industry at the tender age of 17, she’s breaking the barriers and gaining all the success from the industry.
Coming from a small town in Sao Paulo named Sapucai, she’s made her name in the modelling business, mostly in Ford Models Brazil. Alissa Salls married Oliver Sykes, the lead vocalist of the rock band Bring Me the Horizon, on July 22, 2017. The two had been in a relationship for more than a year before they decided to get married.
|Born||November 3, 1997 (age 23 years),|
São Bento do Sapucaí, São Paulo
|Height (approx.)||180 cm (in centimetres)|
1.80 m (in meters)
5′ 11” (in feet and inches)
|Weight (approx.)||45 kg (in kilograms)|
100 lb (in pounds)
|Spouse||Oliver Sykes (m. 2017)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Profiles||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube|
- Alissa Salls was born and grew up in São Bento do Sapucaí, São Paulo, Brazil.
- She was interested in fashion and modelling from an early age. And when she joined Instagram, she started giving continuity to her fashion and modelling career.
- Later, she quickly rose to fame after being represented by Ford Models Brazil.
- After tasting some fame, She did modelling for Oliver Sykes’s owned UK based clothing line DropDead.
- If rumours are to be believed, Oliver Sykes and Alissa Salls fell in love while shooting a promo for the Drop Dead clothing.
- When she met with Oliver Sykes for the first time, her English wasn’t very fluent, but they managed to fall in love with the strong connection and bond.
- Oliver Sykes even wrote a song about it called “ammo“, which explains how they met and fall in love after his divorce from his wife, Hannah Snowdon.
- After being in a relationship with a famous musician, she also started getting noticed by Oliver Sykes fans, and she started becoming more famous as a fashion icon.
- Classic released the music video of her debut single “Like” on November 14, 2020, through her own record label “Classii Records”. The video features Alissic wearing prosthetic ears and fangs. The video was co-directed by Alissic and her partner Oliver Sykes.
- Alissa Salls height & weight: The Brazilian model and pop singer is also known as Alissic. She is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs approximately 45 kg. The Brazilian model has blonde hair and green coloured eyes. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
|Shoe Size :||9.5|
|Height :||5′ 11”|
- Alissa Salls and Oliver Sykes started dating in 2016, and a year later, on June 22, 2017, she got married to Oliver Sykes.
Alissa Salls Net Worth
- How much is Alissa Salls worth? She is a popular Brazilian model and wife of Bring Me The Horizon’s frontman, Oliver Sykes. Alissic has an estimated net worth of $100,000 – $1 Million. She makes the majority of the income from her career as a model. She is also an Instagram influencer.
- Alissa’s biggest inspirations are Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne.
- Who doesn’t love a pet but Alissa Salls is known to be an avid animal lover.
- She takes inspiration from the people she sees on the street, music, and movies. source
- Alissa Salls is a good friend of Bring Me The Horizon, such as Jordan Fish, Matt Kean, Matt Nicholls, and Lee Malia.
View this post on Instagram