Sovereign Bo Raymond is the daughter of Usher Raymond IV, an American singer, and his girlfriend, Jenn Goicoechea. She was born on September 24, 2020.
Her father, the Usher, is a famous Grammy-winning American singer, songwriter, businessman and dancer. Her father is best known for songs like “U Remind Me” & “Love in this Club”. Usher gushed over his new bundle of joy in a social media post where he shared a photo of the newborn’s teeny hand holding onto his finger. Usher has a lot on his place these days. Aside from being a new father of three and prepping for Las Vegas, the multi-Grammy winner is working on his ninth studio album.
News first broke that the couple was expecting over the summer when they were spotted at Kreation Organic Juicery in West Hollywood with Jenn sporting a baby bump.
- Sovereign was born on September 24, 2020, in Los Angeles.
- Her parents started dating in the fall of 2019.
- Sovereign Bo Raymond enjoys the net worth of her father, Usher, which is $180 million.
- Her father and A1 Bentley both are American Rapper.
- Her mother is associated with Epic Records.
- Little Sovereign is Usher and Jenn’s first child together. However, the eight-time Grammy winner is dad to sons Usher V, 12, and Naviyd, 11.