Sovereign Bo Raymond is the daughter of Usher Raymond IV, an American singer. She was born in Los Angeles on September 24, 2020. Get info on Sovereign’s Networth, her relationship, height, weight and full bio.
Who is Sovereign Bo Raymond?
Her father, the Usher, is a famous Grammy-winning American singer, songwriter, businessman and dancer. Her father is best known for songs like “U Remind Me” & “Love in this Club”. Usher gushed over his new bundle of joy in a social media post where he shared a photo of the newborn’s tiny hand holding onto his finger. Usher has a lot on his place these days. Aside from being a new father of three and prepping for Las Vegas, the multi-Grammy winner is working on his ninth studio album.
News first broke that the couple was expecting over the summer when they were spotted at Kreation Organic Juicery in West Hollywood with Jenn sporting a baby bump.
Sovereign Bo Raymond’s Early Life
- Sovereign was born on September 24, 2020, in Los Angeles.
- Her parents started dating in the fall of 2019.
Sovereign Bo Raymond’s Net Worth
- Sovereign Bo Raymond enjoys the net worth of her father, Usher, which is $180 million.
- Her father and A1 Bentley both are American Rapper.
- Epic Records has a connection to her mother.
- Little Sovereign is Usher and Jenn’s first child together. However, the eight-time Grammy winner is dad to sons Usher V, 12, and Naviyd, 11.
People Also Search For Lula Rose Gardner and Sky Brown