Kerri Browitt Caviezel (born 26 September 1968) is a British teacher who is best recognized as the wife of Jim Caviezel, an American actor known for his role as Jesus Christ in the movie Passion For Christ. Kerri was a proficient basketball player and used to play for the ‘WWU Vikings’ college basketball women team before marrying Jim. Currently, she works as a teacher at a high school in Seattle, Washington, and Western Washington University. Discover Kerri Browitt wiki, bio, net worth, height, weight, and more.
Kerri Browitt Caviezel is a native of Mount Vernon, Washington, in the United States. Her parents are David James Browitt and Jean Vandetta. David James Browitt is her father name, and Jean Vandetta is her mother name. She has three siblings. Her siblings’ names are David, Jim, and Kristen.
Before she married her husband, she was a proficient and successful basketball player. Her tall stature, lean build and excellent skills on the court earned her a place on the women’s basketball team of her college. After graduating from college, she worked as an English teacher and continues to work in the same profession.
|Full Name||Kerri Browitt Caviezel|
|Date of Birth||26 September 1968|
|Age||52 years old|
|Height||5’9” (in feet & inches)|
1.75 m (in meters)
175 cm (in centimetres)
|Weight||60 kg (in kilograms)|
132 lbs (in pounds)
- Kerri Broweitt attended Western Washington University, where she joined the women’s Basketball team called WWU Vikings.
- She was a skilled basketball player. As a result, she was able to set records in the college. She co-captioned the WWU Vikings squad from 1988 to 1989. Kerri finished with 30-5 and became the first and only 30-win women’s hoop squad, setting the history in the college. Furthermore, she also played in the quarterfinals of the NAIA national tournament.
- Being a skilled basketball player, she was very popular in college, and she was named to the school’s President’s list nine times. In February 2015, Kerri was featured in WWU’s Athletics Hall of Fame February 2015.
- After getting married, Kerri started her career as a school teacher in Seattle, Washington, and Western Washington University. She shifted from a proficient basketball player to a teacher after getting married to Jim Caviezel.
Who is Kerri Bowitt Caviezel married to?
- Kerri is married to Jim Caviezel, who is an American actor. In 1993, They met on a blind date which was arranged by Jim’s sister Amy. The blind date turned out to be pretty well as the couple found common interest and love with each other.
- On 20 July 1996, the couple married at the Immaculate Conception Church in Roslynn, Washington. The marriage ceremony was attended by their close friends and family. The couple has been happily married ever since.
- The couple doesn’t have any biological children. However, they have adopted three children who were diagnosed with cancer. The children are named Bo (born December 12, 1999), Lynn Elizabeth (September 25, 2001), and David (2010).
- The couple wanted to adopt unhealthy children and take care of them. When they were asked why they decided, they explained that the healthy ones would get a good home, and they intentionally adopted the unhealthy ones to take care of them.
|Father||David James Browitt|
|Siblings||David Browitt, Jim Browitt, Kristen Linehan|
|Spouse||Jim Caviezel (m. 1996)|
|Children||Bo Caviezel, David Caviezel, Lyn Elizabeth Caviezel|
Kerri Bowitt Caviezel height & weight:
- She is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 60 kg. She has Hazel coloured eyes and dark brown coloured hair. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
How much is Kerri Bowitt Caviezel’s worth?
- Kerri is a former basketball player and a teacher who works for a high school and a university. The average salary of a teacher is around $30k to $60k per year. She has an estimated net worth of $100k.