Richard Montanez- An Inspiration
Richard Montanez is a successful businessman and an author from California. He is famous for inventing the ‘Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.’ As per his saying, he and his wife had invented the world-famous Cheetos while working in their kitchen.
Who is Richard Montanez?
Richard has had a tough childhood in a migrant labor camp in California. When he was 18, he started working as a janitor in the Frito-Lay factory in 1976. He is known to have created the Flaming Hotline products, especially Flaming Hot Cheetos. Moreover, he has influenced Taco Bell’s and KFC’s Hispanic goods and marketing strategies.
Richard has previously worked as the vice-president of the sales and promotions department of PepsiCo. People admire him for having the ability to lead and inspire through his speeches. The Onelite foundation, known to feed thousands of families across Mexico every year, is also run by Richard. He arranged for food worth millions to be distributed across the nation.
He has also written books like ‘Flamin’ Hot: The Incredible True Story of One Man’s Rise from Janitor to Top Executive,’ ‘A Boy, a Burrito, and a Cookie.
|Birth Name||Richard Montanez|
|Born||August 15, 1958 (Age 62)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|High School||Not Attended|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
Written ‘Flamin’ Hot: The Incredible Story of One Man’s Rise from Janitor to Top Executive’
‘A Boy, a Burrito, and a Cookie
What is the success story of Richard Montanez?
- In the Frito-Lay company, Richard Montanez started as a laborer at a very young age and then became a janitor at 18. He tried his spices on ‘cheetos’ and presented the product to the CEO of the company. It soon became a hit in the market and exported worldwide. Therefore, he had a hand in the invention of the product mentioned above, for which he got worldwide recognition.
- Later, Richard went on to become the vice-president of sales and promotions of the North American PepsiCo. He has also been recognized by ‘Fortune’ in the United States as the most influential Hispanic leader. He influenced KFC and Taco Bell in promoting Hispanic products and advertisements. His inborn talent and visionary nature teach MBA students at California University despite not receiving any formal education.
- Richard has written books like ‘A Boy, A Burrito, and A Cookie’ and ‘Inspiration story from Janitor to Executive.’
What is the physical appearance of Richard Montanez?
- The height of Richard Montanez is 5 ft 9 inches. He is a tall, fair-skinned man with 75 kg of body weight.
- He has black eyes and black hair. He is looked at by many for his charming personality and unique, inspiring speeches.
What is the relationship status of Richard Montanez?
- Richard has married Judy Montanez. They have been happily married for 37 years now and have three sons together. They have five grandchildren as well.
What is the net worth of Richard Montanez?
- Richard has a net worth of around $14 million. He is a successful businessman and an author of some books. His invention of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos became a big success all around the world. He has retired, according to sources, and now devotes his time towards giving inspiring speeches and writing books.
- Richard is presently the Vice President of the sales and promotions department of the North American sector of PepsiCo.
- He has not received any formal education.
- He is the author of his inspiring journey books like ‘from Janitor to Executive’ and ‘A Boy, A Burrito, and a Cookie.
- He is married to Judy Montanez and has three sons.
- He gives inspiring speeches.
- He has a net worth of $14 million.
View this post on Instagram