Who is Peter Andre?
Peter Andre’s original name is Peter James Andrea, born on 27th February 1973 in Harrow, London, England, to Thea and Savvas Andrea. He attended the Benowa State High School. Talking about the British artiste’s love life, he married model Katie Price on 10 September 2005. He is an English musician, composer, businessman, and TV identity. Peter Andre earned vogue as a musician, generously recognized for his solos-Mysterious Girl & Flava. He is moreover popular for occurring on the third sequel of-I’m a Celebrity… and the thirteenth sequel of strictly comes dancing, in which he was paired alongside Janette Manrara. Talking about Andre’s awards and honours, he once received an ARIA Award for his single “Gimme Little Sign”, which was chosen as the highest-selling Australian single of the year.
Peter Andre was signed by Melodian Records after they saw him in the Australian Talent show New Faced in 1990. Andre made his single debut with the song ‘Gimme Little Sign’ in 1992.
He and Katie appeared on many television series for four years, from 2005 to 2009, on primetime UK TV. His album ‘Revelation ‘ dealt with the breakdown of relationships. His last album released was White ‘Christmas’ in 2015. His acting career has also earned him a lot of accolades.
|Born||27th Feb 1973|
|Profession||Actor, singer, composer, businessman|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Know about him in more details
- Peter Andre was born on February 27 1973, in Harrow, which is situated in London. He is of Greek origin. In 1979, when he was just six-year-old, Andre, along with his family, shifted to Sydney before relieving on the locality of Australia’s Gold Coast. When he was 14 years old, Andre completed his graduation and became a second position holder to Wade Robson in a dancing contest where the award was to greet Michael Jackson.
- In 1989, when he was just 16, Andre evolved to be a competitor on the Australian ability event called New Faces, and as an outcome, he has proposed a recording deal for almost $146,000. During this period, Andre resided in beach-side lodgings in Surfers and followed Benowa State High School.
- Also, read about Sean Kingston.
What made him famous?
- Peter Andre was born on February 27 1973, in Harrow, which is situated in London. He is of Greek origin. In 1979, when he was just six-year-old, Andre and his family shifted to Sydney before relieving on the locality of Australia’s Gold Coast. In 1989, when he was just 16, Andre evolved to be a competitor on the Australian ability event called New Faces, and as an outcome, he has proposed a recording deal for almost $146,000.
Where was he born?
- Andre did many reality shows and won a lot of competitions in dancing, singing and then he was featured in various movies and series, which made him what he is today. His talents were not hard to be noticed as he showed full enthusiasm and rage while performing and challenging other contestants.
Who is he dating?
- Peter Andre and Katie Price, who was his co-actor, wedded each other. They fell in love with each other while working together on a show. The pair have two kids.
His net worth is around $20 million.
- He is an English singer, actor, composer, businessman.
- His net worth is around $20 million.
- He married his co-actress, Katie Price.
- He has two kids.
- He was on 27th Feb 1973.
- He is 174 tall.
- He weighs 74 kg.
- His father’s name is Savvas Andrea.
- His mom’s name is Theo Andrea.
- His birthplace is Harrow, UK.
People also Search For Lil Xan and Hopsin.