Who is Jimmy Donaldson, aka MrBeast?
Jimmy Donaldson (born May 7, 1998), globally known as MrBeast, is an American Youtuber notable for making videos. He challenges himself or his friends with various tasks, donates millions of dollars, etc. Jimmy Donaldson is a YouTuber, entrepreneur, and philanthropist from the United States. Jimmy spends most of his YouTube earnings on his videos to make them much bigger and better than the previous ones. He is also known as YouTube’s most prominent philanthropist, and he has gained over 45 million subscribers on his YouTube channel. He resides in Greenville, North Carolina, and graduated from the Greenville Christian Academy in 2016.
MrBeast got his start on YouTube at age 13 with video-game walkthroughs, but it took him years before he started gaining notoriety and finding content that viewers wanted to watch. With unrelenting passion and devotion to finishing complex yet creative challenges, Jimmy has become a viral YouTuber in recent years and one of the most subscribed non-corporate YouTube channels, reaching the 60 million subscribers milestone of April 2021. His main channel is the 23rd most subscribed channel globally and the 10th most subscribed channel in the United States.
MrBeast’s Quick Bio
|Real Name||Jimmy Donaldson|
|Born||May 7, 1998 (age 22 years),|
Greenville, North Carolina
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
|Height (approx.)||190 cm (in centimetres)|
1.90 m (in meters)
6′ 3″ (in feet and inches)
|Weight (approx.)||82 kg (in kilograms)|
180 lb (in pounds)
|Net Worth||USD 18 million|
- At a very young age, he started posting videos on youtube. He was just 13 years old when he first uploaded his video on his channel “MrBeast6000” in 2012.
- After creating thousands of videos for the first three years, he hardly earned one thousand views in his videos. Surprisingly, in 2017, he posted a video “counting to 100,000” that made the turning point of his life with an immense amount of views in just a few days.
- As of November 2020, he has 45.8 million subscribers on YouTube.
- From 2012 to this date, he has been active on YouTube. He mostly makes super attention-grabbing videos. Apart from making crazy and entertaining videos, he was also involved in the ‘Team Trees’ project with many other notable personalities.
- The main objective of that project was to raise $20 million for the Arbor Day Foundation by January 1, 2020, and plant trees “no later than December 2022 “. On December 19 of that year, the $20,000,000 goal was surpassed.] And as of May 27, 2020, the project reached over 22 million dollars.
- He invested most of his YouTube money in his videos to attract a large audience with attention-grabbing videos. In recent years, he often makes videos where he donates large amounts of money to individuals, with many of these videos being sponsored.
- In 2019 and 2020, he won the breakout creator and Youtuber of the year award, respectively.
- Bretman Rock, Bailey Sarian, Mark Rober, and MrBeast are among the repeat winners at the 2021 YouTube Streamy Awards.
MrBeast’s Personal Information
- He stands at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 82 kg or 180 lb. The famous American YouTuber has blonde coloured hair and green coloured eyes. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He has a tremendous and influential personality.
- He is in a relationship with the Instagram model Maddy Spidell. To pursue a full-time career as a YouTuber, he dropped out of college.
- He has an older brother named CJ Donaldson, who owns a channel called “MrBro.”
MrBeast’s Net Worth
- He is one of the most famous American YouTube personalities having over 45 million subscribers. His second channel MrBeast has gained over 10 million subscribers. Currently, he is at the peak of his career. He has an estimated net worth of USD 18 million. The majority of his income comes from YouTube Ad revenue and sponsored videos. He makes an estimated $50k to $100k per sponsored video. With a whopping amount of $18 million net worth, he is one of the wealthiest YouTubers.
Some Quick Trivia For MrBeast
- He has over 11 million followers on his Instagram account, where he mostly shares details about his latest videos.
- He regularly features his friends or crew members such as Karl Jacobs, Chandler Hollow & Chris Tyson in his videos.
- Donaldson joined the financial technology firm Current as a long-term investor and partner in April 2021.
One of MrBeast’s Video
Image credit: @MrBeast Instagram
People Also Search For Tim Pool and Katie Noel
Comments are closed.