Faze Temperrr is a YouTube gamer, businessman, pro gamer, and the CEO of The FaZe Clan. He was born in the state of Brazil on August 25, 1993. Get info on Faze’s Networth, his relationship, height, weight and full bio.
Making a career on YouTube is now no more difficult. Get to know about the man who has nailed the task quickly. Here are the details about FaZe Temperrr!
Who is Faze Temperrr?
FaZe Temperrr is a YouTube gamer, businessman, pro gamer, and the CEO of The FaZe Clan. He founded the FaZe Clan, a professional esports and entertainment organization headquartered in Los Angeles, U.S.
FaZe Temperrr has 2.05 million subscribers on his own YouTube channel, iiTeMpeR. The YouTube Channel of his company, FaZe Clan, has more than 8.6 million subscribers on YouTube. His company appoints players from all over the world who help the company grow.
The other gamers in his clan are Faze Banks, FaZe Apex, Faze Tfue, Faze Kay, etc.
Faze Temperrr’s Quick Bio
|Real Name||Thomas Oliveira|
|Nick Name||FaZe Temperrr|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1993|
|Age||28 years old|
|Occupation||YouTube gamer, businessman, pro gamer, and the CEO of The FaZe Clan|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch
|Social Media Accounts||Youtube|
Faze Temperrr’s Career
How did FaZe Temperrr attain success?
- FaZe Temperrr formed his gaming organization, FaZe Clan, in 2010. The first group members were Heist, Secretly, Holson, and Sham. Their YouTube Channel consists of competitive gaming videos like CS: GO Overwatch and Call of Duty.
- They also played at the MLG major championship in Columbus and won it, getting prize money of $10,000.
- The videos on his channel are of the best quality. He has disappointed five editors to ensure the work is done perfectly and without quality compromise.
- As the CEO, he has to be credited with his company’s rapid growth, which now has 65 gamers and video makers from a handful of people in the beginning.
- He has built a successful career on YouTube as a pro gamer at a tender age.
- He has also acquired many sponsors for his YouTube Channel, like Scuf gaming, Gamma Gamers and GFuel Energy. Other affiliated brands like Turtle Beach, a headphone brand, also showed interest in working with FaZe Temperrr and his group.
- FaZe Temperrr has also launched his fashion line and sells products imprinted with the FaZe logo. The products include t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, etc.
Faze Temperrr’s Personal Information
What is the physical appearance of FaZe Temperrr?
- He is 6 feet 1 inch tall.
- His hair is short and black, as are his eyes.
- His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- His hobbies include skateboarding, basketball, martial arts, and hockey.
- He is one of the most famous pro gamers worldwide and has a huge fan following.
Faze Temperrr’s Relationship
What is the relationship status of FaZe Temperrr?
- FaZe Temperrr previously dated Sassy Lin in 2013, but they broke up soon. He then dated a fellow YouTuber, Megan. The relationship did not last long.
- Currently, he is dating Tasha.
What is the FaZe Temperrr net worth?
- Approximately, FaZe Temperrr’s net worth is $4 million.
- From his own YouTube channel, he earns a net worth of $15,000. From his company’s YouTube Channel, FaZe Clan, the net income is 305 million.
- Also known as FaZe Temperrr, Thomas Oliveira is a YouTube pro gamer, entrepreneur, and CEO of FaZe Clan.
- He was born on August 25, 1993.
- He is 28 years old.
- His birthplace is Brazil.
- His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- He owns a business that sells merchandise with the FaZe logo imprinted on them.
- He is in a relationship with Tasha.
- He bought a BMW i3 in 2012 at the age of 19.
- He also extended his company’s investments to the Asian market, where he bought a Thai PUBG mobile and FIFA Online roster.
- FaZe Clan is the owner of a food supplement company named CTRL.
- They also collaborated with the Ronald McDonald House Charity in Los Angeles to create a gaming lounge.
- Their first female member is a 14-year-old deaf girl.
- He is one of the wealthiest members of his clan and has a net worth of $4 million.
View this post on Instagram