Who is Tim Pool?
Tim Pool is one of the famous journalists. Born in Chicago, Illinois, United States, Tim is a trending celebrity known for his Journalism skills and YouTube commentary. He became popular when he started live-streaming the Occupy Wall Street protests in the year 2011.
Tim Pool was born in 1986 on 9th March in Chicago, Illinois. He is a very successful journalist. He is one of the richest journalists born in the United States. Pool’s YouTube channels “Tim Pool” and “Timcast” have millions of subscribers and hundreds of millions of views, and his Twitter account has several hundred thousand followers. Tim was featured in Time’s person of the year issue as the “Media Messenger of Zuccotti Park” and as one of the “Top 140 Twitter Accounts of 2012,” and he is a nominee for its “100 Most Influential People in the World.” In 2013, he received the Shorty Award for Best Journalist in Social Media.
Pool grew up with three siblings in Chicago’s South Side in a lower-middle-class family. He left school at age 14. Pool’s footage has been aired on NBC and other mainstream networks in the context of the Occupy movement. Pool’s use of live streaming video and aerial drones during Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011 led to an article in The Guardian querying whether such activities could take the form of counterproductive surveillance.
|Born||9th March 1986|
|Country||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Height||5ft 10 in |
|Mother||Timothy Daniel Pool|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Profiles||Instagram, Twitter, Youtube|
Where was Tim Pool born?
- He was born in a lower-middle-class family to Timothy Daniel Pool. He grew up with his three siblings in Southside Chicago. He left his school at the very early age of 14. He made a fortune of 1 million dollars while live-streaming protests.
- Nothing more about his early life is known at present.
What are the major achievements of Tim Pool?
- He became famous when he started the live streaming of the Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011. His footage was aired on many mainstream networks, including NBC. His use of aerial drones during the live streaming of the protests led to an article in The Guardian if such events could lead to counterproductive surveillance. His video acted as a shred of instrumental evidence for the acquittal of photographer Alexander Arbuckle who was later arrested by NYPD.
- Tim Pool nominated as the Time 100 personality in March 2012. In 2013 Pool became a permanent member of Vice Media to produce and host content and constantly developed new reporting methods.
What is the height of Tim Pool?
- He is 5 feet and 10-inch-tall in height. His weight is around 82 kg. He has got hazel coloured eyes with short black hair. He has a circle beard on his face and has an effortless hairstyle.
What is the relationship status of Tim Pool?
- As of now, Tim Pool is single. There is not much detail about his personal life.
Tim Pool Net Worth
What is the Net worth of Tim Pool?
- He is an American YouTuber, journalist, and political commentator worth 1 million USD. He became very popular due to his live streaming in 2011 and accumulated a wealth of 1 million USD because of that and many fans following.
- He left school at the age of 14.
- He accumulated a wealth of around 1 million after his live stream of the Occupy Wall Street Protest.
- He joined Vice media to develop and host content in the year 2013.
View this post on Instagram