The Journey of Lupe Fiasco
Better and popularly known as Lupe Fiasco, Wasalu Muhammad Jaco is an American record producer, rapper, and songwriter. The unique style that he has introduced in his rapping is liked and followed by millions of followers on his social media accounts, especially Twitter and Facebook.
Born in Chicago, Fiasco is a rapper and a leader of the rock band called Japanese Cartoon. He is famous for his debut solo album, Lupe Fiasco’s Food & Liquor, which came in 2006 and became a hit. He has released seven albums and works that have been successful. Fiasco also owns Righteous Kung-Fu and Trilly & Truly, producing things like shoes, video games, and more. Moreover, he has designed sneakers for the famous brand Reebok.
Fiasco has won a Grammy Award for Daydreamin and nominations for the same award twelve times. He has won an AOL Music Award as well. Fiasco has liked listening to music since he was a child. After all the listening, he started enjoying the hip hop and came up with his style of rap that took the music industry by storm. All his works and products are available and can be checked online.
|Birth Name||Wasalu Muhammad Jaco|
|Born||February 16, 1962 (Age 39)|
|Profession||Rapper, record producer, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||68 kg or 149 lbs|
|High School||Thornton Township High School|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Albums||Lupe Fiasco’s Food & Liquor|
Lupe Fiasco’s The Cool
The Show Goes On
What is the success story of Lupe Fiasco?
- The fiasco started recording songs in his basement, and he joined a group called Da Pak at 19. The group was a short-term one, and soon Fiasco ended up meeting the rapper, Jay-Z. It was the latter who helped him to sign a deal with Atlantic Records. Soon in 2006, Fiasco released his solo first album, Lupe Fiasco’s Food & Liquor, and got nominated for three Grammy Awards for the same. It was the beginning of his success.
- Fiasco’s second album Lupe Fiasco’s The Cool, in 2007, was a hit on the Billboard Hot 100 list. His third album, Lasers, got a mixed reaction. Fiasco’s latest album, Drogas Wave, came in 2018.
What is the physical appearance of Lupe Fiasco?
Fiasco is 5 ft 10 inches tall with a healthy and robust build-up. The result of his regular exercise and healthy diet was that he weighs 68 kgs and looks fit. Fiasco has black hair, sometimes short and sometimes long. He has matching black eyes and changes his beard style from time to time.
What is the relationship status of Lupe Fiasco?
Fiasco is not married yet. However, he has been dating Dani Evans since 2013. They have been together constantly and are going strong. Moreover, Fiasco is a little secretive about his personal life. There has been no current news about their engagement or wedding.
What is the net worth of Lupe Fiasco?
Fiasco has made lots of hit songs, albums and has been a successful record producer and songwriter. His different rapping style has helped him make a unique place in the industry. He is also an entrepreneur and is doing well. His net worth of $15 million results from all his struggle and dedication.
- Fiasco knows how to use a gun for his safety. His father taught him since they used to live in an infamous neighbourhood.
- He holds firm to his beliefs and prefers not to drink and smoke.
- It is known that Fiasco used to dislike hip hop at first. However, he fell for the hip hop music of rapping star Nas and got inspired.
- He has been nominated for a Grammy Award a total of twelve times in his life.
View this post on Instagram