Who is Laura Ingle’s Husband?
Kenny Kramme is Laura Ingle’s husband. Laura Ingraham husband Kenny Kramme is a Fox News Channel correspondent. According to Kramme’s Twitter bio, he is a drummer, television sound technician, husband, and proud father of an amazing little boy. His popularity skyrocketed after his marriage to Laura Ingle.
Some of Kramme’s best works include titles like Kidnapped: Ransom Notes, Whoopi Goldberg Presents Moms Mabley, and Underdog to Wonderdog. Though Kramme is an accomplished musician in his own right, he is best known for being Laura Ingle’s husband. Laura Ingle is a veteran journalist.
Kramme started playing the drums when he was 15 years old. Musicians of his community heavily influenced him. Kramme has managed the sound department of many reality shows and films. Kramme has not revealed much about his wealth. But, it is not hard to make a reasonable guess about his net worth. Based on Kramme’s success in the music industry, his net worth is around five million dollars.
In contrast, we have a relatively clear idea of Kramme’s wife’s net worth. Owing to her years of journalism work, she could easily have a net worth of 40 million dollars.
Kramme is very protective of his personal information. This is why nobody precisely knows about the age of Kenny Kramme. Based on Kramme’s looks, it is reasonable to assume that he is either in his late 40’s or early 50’s.
Quick Bio of Laura Ingraham Husband Kenny Kramme
|Birth Name||Kenny Kramme|
|Country||Baldwin, Long Island, New York|
|Height||5 Foot 7 Inches|
|Net Worth||Around $ 5 million|
|Works||Underdog to Wonderdog (2009), Whoopi Goldberg Presents Moms Mabley (2013), and Kidnapped: Ransom Notes (2007)|
What Does Laura Ingraham husband Kenny Kramme Do?
- Kenny Kramme has been playing the drums since his childhood days. Growing up, he took part in several neighbourhood bands and performed at the local venues. He lived nearly ten years on Long Island while performing with various bands.
- Kramme didn’t think he could get many opportunities where he originally lived. So, he moved to New York to increase his chances of becoming an accomplished musician. In New York, Kramme decided to open up a shop in one of the more popular musical areas. He started playing with local musicians to improve his drumming skills.
- After coming to New York, Kramme joined The Fourth Floor’s music band. Later, he performed for Alice Cooper, The Scorpions, and Kiss on their Tours. Kramme also joined The Joe Bonamassa’s band, which he is still a member of.
- In 2002, Joe Bonamassa’s Band dropped their album So; It’s Like That. The album made its debut on the Billboard Blues Chart.
When Did Kenny Kramme and Laura Ingle Get Married?
- Kenny first met Laura in 2008, and they soon fell in love with each other. The couple dated for nearly a year before Kenny proposed to Laura for the marriage. Kenny offered the marriage proposal in the most romantic way possible. At the time, the couple was visiting France. Kenny proposed to Laura under an Eiffel Tower, and Laura graciously accepted the marriage offer. On September 12, 2009, the romantic duo married in Paris, France.
- Laura Ingle currently works as an anchor and reporter for the Fox News Channel. Before joining the Fox News Channel, she used to work as an anchor and reporter for the KFBK news. Laura has also worked as the radio channel KFI AM 640. Laura completed her graduation from the University Of Virginia School Of Law.
- Laura and Kenny Kramme are proud parents of a single child, Jackson Marshall Kramme. The couple’s son was born on February 7, 2013.