Craig Tester-The Mastermind behind Oak Island Treasure
The American personality, Craig Tester, has excellent business sense and is a fantastic producer. He is an expert engineer, and he has used his engineering skills both in his business and the showbiz industry. His fame has earned him thousands of followers in his media accounts.
Born in 1961, this 60-year older man got his much-deserved recognition in the industry due to his hard work as a producer and crew member of the famous reality show, The Curse of Oak Island. The show went on air on the History channel and became a success. Craig is also known to be a wrestler initially. However, he did not pursue it as a career and went on to become a successful businessman.
Craig is the owner of a portion of the island of Nova Scotia. He is also a part of the oil business with the Lagina brothers, which is vast in Michigan. He is famous for his drilling techniques. He is also a part of the largest wind turbine company in Michigan.
Craig continues to earn huge profits from his business and lives with his family. We hope to get some more exciting television shows from him.
|Birth Name||Craig Tester|
|Born||February 16, 1961 (Age 60)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (171 cm)|
|Weight||69 kg or 152 lbs|
|High School||Central Montcalm High School|
|College||Delta Upsilon College|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Works||The Curse of Oak Island|
What is the success story of Craig Tester?
- Craig used to be the roommate of Marty Lagina during his college days, who went on to become his business partner in the future. Craig loved wrestling but wasn’t able to take a professional career as a wrestler. Although he defeated some good wrestlers of the time, he did not continue with it. He joined Marty in his oil business since he was an engineer and had excellent knowledge and skills of engineering. Both made big profits out of business.
- Additionally, Craig tried a hand in the Reality show, The Curse of Oak Island. He became a vital crew member and used his engineering skills in digging in Oak Island. Gradually, he began producing the show, which again became a huge success. Currently, Craig is a business partner of Marty in the energy business, Heritage Sustainable, which has gone on to become the largest wind turbine company in Michigan.
- Craig has a share of Oak Island Tours Incorporated Company with Marty Lagina, Rick Lagina, Dan Blankenship, and Alan J. Kostrzewa. He shares a part of the Nova Scotia island.
What is the physical appearance of Craig Tester?
- Craig is 5 ft 8 inches tall with fair skin. He has shiny grey hair with mysterious brown eyes that looks to carry lots of information.
- Tester weighs 69 kgs. He has no tattoos as per sources and no beard or mustache.
What is the relationship status of Craig Tester?
Craig got married to Rebecca Tester, and they have a son together, Drake Tester. Rebecca, from her previous marriage, has two children- Jack Begley and Madeline Begley. Unfortunately, Drake passed away in 2017.
What is the net worth of Craig Tester?
Tester earned his fortune of $6 million due to his commendable work in shows. However, it was The Curse of Oak Island which brought him fame and wealth. Moreover, his business venture with Marty, an energy business called Heritage Sustainable, has been successful. It is the largest in Michigan. Moreover, Tester is also a part of Oak Island Tours Incorporated Company and owns a part of the island in Nova Scotia.
- Marty and Craig had been together as classmates, treasure hunters, and business partners.
- Craig has shown his expertise in drilling in all the fields he has worked.
- His younger son, Drake Tester, died in 2017, which left Craig shattered.
- Craig is close to Jack Begley, his stepson, who has also been a part of his business ventures.
- It is said that Craig keeps a calm posture at all times but is very dangerous to mess with. He is still strong enough to give a tough competition to his opponents.
People Also Search For Darin Olien and Raymond Mcguire