The life of Darin Olien
Darin Olien was born on November 4, 1979, and raised in the Minnesota United States. He completed high school in 1989 and later graduated in exercise physiology, fitness, and nutrition from the University of St. Thomas in 1994. He completed his master’s degree in psychology from the University of Santa Monica. He always advocated a holistic view of overall health. His father was a small-scale businessman, and his mother was a homemaker. It’s assumed that his father disconnected from the family before he passed away due to alcoholism. Darin has 533k followers on Instagram.
Darin is a well-known superfood hunter, food supplement formulator, environmental activist, green tech entrepreneur, and wellness expert. He launched his health application in 2020 to assist people with knowledge of plant-based food consumption, recipes, eating habits, and exercise. He worked with a company called beach body as a fitness expert and formulated a superfood shake.
He created a plant-based body cleansing formula to help in 21 days. He is one of the founders of a super nut from Brazil called “Barukas. ” Darin’s willpower to eat a healthy diet directed him to become a health and wellness expert and travel across the world to study natural plants and superfoods.
|Birth Name||Darin Olien|
|Born||November 4, 1979 (Age 51)|
|Profession||Author, Entrepreneur, Founder, Podcast Host, and Social Media Personality|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||6 ft (183 cm)|
|Weight||81 kg or 178 lbs|
|High School||Waseca Senior High School|
|College||MTIC Denver, Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Physiology and Master of Arts in Psychology|
|Net Worth||$300K – $400K THE US|
|Genre||Author, Entrepreneur, Founder, Podcast Host, and Social Media Personality|
|Works||Formulator of “Shakeology” and co-creator of the wide-ranging plant-based Ultimate Reset 21-day cleansing program|
Netflix series: Down to Earth with “Zac Efron.”
TV Series “Younga”
Company owner of “Darin’s Naturals, LLC.”
Field director and board member in “Raincatcher.”
What is the success story of Darin Olien?
- Darin hosts a popular Netflix series named “Down to Earth” with co-host Zac Efron.” He also hosts the health and wellness podcast “The Darin Olien Show.” He is a well-known superfood chaser. He worked with “Beachbody” and formulated a whole food supplement named “Shakeology.” It is loaded with protein and fiber and helps in elevating physical fitness.
- His company “Barukas” is well known for planting 20 million Baruzeita trees. Darin was continuously involved in his practices in health, fitness, and plant-based supplement. He has helped people from different geographical regions to transform their lives by focusing on diet and fitness. Darin worked with “Raincatcher” as a field director and board member. The company focused on providing clean drinking water.
- Darin focused on quality nutrition. He advocated consuming organic and non-GMO food. He suggested that our diet should include vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruits, beans in their raw form to benefit from the nutrients and minerals that are most abundant when food is eaten in the most natural state. The next facet that he advised on is hydration to avoid allergies, headaches, and arthritis. Water helps in detoxification and is much safer than fasting regimes. Next, he recommended oxygen therapy to prevent sufferings that are induced due to deficiency of oxygen at the cell level. Outdoor deep breathing exercises help a lot in supplementing the volume of oxygen at the cellular level.
What is the physical appearance of Darin Olien?
Darin is 6 feet tall and has a good build. His bodyweight is 81 kg, and he maintains a vegan diet to stay fit. He has blonde hair and attractive blue eyes.
What is the relationship status of Darin Olien?
Darin married Eliza Coupe (American actress and comedian) in 2014. They separated in 2018, and the reason for the divorce is not known. No child was born out of this marriage.
What is the net worth of Darin Olien?
Rickey has a net worth of $300K – $400K US. His earnings are from his professional career as a podcast host and as an author. He has published many books, and “Superlife” happens to be the best seller that earned him significant income. He makes money from Instagram, too, through ads and PR work.
- Discovered a superfood in brazil.
- Published a book Superlife.
- Founder of lifestyle brand “Superlife.”
- He is a vegan.
- He has his app called 121 Tribe.
- He lives in a yurt.
- Due to wildfires, his house burnt down in 2018.
View this post on Instagram