Who is Kevin Smith?
Kevin Patrick Smith was born on the 2nd of August 1970. He is a famous American filmmaker, entertainer, humorist, comic author, founder, and podcaster. He appeared to stature with the low-budget comic movie Clerks in 1994, written, produced, and directed by himself. He also played the character of Silent Bob.
His first movie, Clerks (1994), was filmed in the convenience store in which Smith worked. He was only allowed to shoot at night after the store closed. This movie won the highest award at the Sundance film festival and was brought to theatres by Miramax.
Smith’s childhood was scheduled around his father’s late shifts at the post office. His father grew to despise his job, which greatly influenced Smith, who remembers his father finding it difficult to get up and go to work on some days. Smith vowed never to work at something that he did not enjoy
|Name||Kevin Patrick Smith|
|Born||2nd August 1970|
|Profession||Actor, filmmaker, podcaster, director|
|Father||Donald E. Smith|
|Spouse||Jennifer Schwalbach Smith|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
Know about him in more details
- Kevin Smith was born on the 2nd of August 1970, in the region of Red Bank, which is located in New Jersey. He is the son of neither named- Grace, a housewife, and a father named Donald E. Smith, a postal worker. His father died in 2003. He was put forward in a Catholic family in the available clamming borough of Highlands.
- Smith’s boyhood was organized around his dad’s late transitions at the central bureau. His dad matured to dislike his chore, which vastly impacted Smith, who recalls his dad getting at it hard on some days even to wake up and leave for doing his work. Smith promised never to labour at something that he will not be able to appreciate.
- Smith visited Henry Hudson High School, where he was not a very good student academically but was a great sportsperson. He loved playing basketball, basketball video games and was good at sketching. An overweight boy cultivated into a comic viewer of existence to associate with pals and girls.
- Also, know about Bobby Lee.
What made him famous?
- When Kevin Smith turned 21, Smith watched Richard Linklater’s comicness Slacker. Affected that Linklater establishes and shoots the movie in Austin, Texas, instead of on a big stage in a central town, Smith was motivated to be a film producer and set movies where he was brought up. He compiled an archive of autonomous filmmakers like Linklater, Jim Hal Hartley to bring out from.
- Kevin Smith went to a Film School named Vancouver for about a concise period of four months, where he confronted longtime bystanders- Scott and Dave Klein. However, he left the school after 4 months, whereas the collaborators stayed and completed their full course. Smith left the school because he estimated that he had learned adequately. Now he was ready, to begin with, his career; another reason was that he also did not waste his money instead of saving it for his upcoming movie.
Where was he born?
- Kevin Smith was born on the 2nd of August 1970, in the region of Red Bank, which is located in New Jersey. He is the son of neither named- Grace, a housewife and a father named Donald E. Smith, a postal worker. His father died in 2003.
- Kevin Smith visited Henry Hudson High School, where he was not a very good student academically but was a great sportsperson. He loved playing basketball, basketball video games and was good at sketching.
Who is he married to?
- Kevin Smith is married to an American actress and podcaster, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, and the pair has one kid.
- His network is approximately $25 million.
- Kevin Smith is a famous American filmmaker, actor, director, podcaster
- His net worth is around $25 million.
- Kevin Smith is married to Jennifer Schwalbach Smith.
- He has one kid.