Justin Combs is a prominent American footballer and actor who appeared in Date with a Hammer. He is the son of the hip-hop artist Sean “Diddy” Combs.
Who is Justin Combs?
Justin Dior Combs, famously known as Justin Combs, is a notable actor and a footballer hailing from the United States of America. He has the reputation of being a star kid of rapper cum businessman Sean “Diddy” Combs. Justin barely needed his father’s popularity to be recognized; he has gained enough recognition with his talent. Though there were several controversies involving the father-son duo, they are followed highly around the globe. Combs is prominent for his lavish lifestyle as well as behaviour. The young artist got an opportunity to enter the acting industry with his father’s help.
He appeared in Sean Combs’ MTV’s My Super Sweet 16 in 2008. Before that, Justin became quite popular while playing football in his college. Many condemn the father-son duo after Justin got a scholarship to the University of California, Los Angeles. As he already belongs to a millionaire family so scholarship was not needed. On the other hand, it could be helpful for another student who is in need. Justin Comb has appeared in Wild `N Out, Hip Hop Squares, and Date with a Hammer.
|Birth Name||Justin Dior Combs|
|Birth Date||December 30, 1993 (Age 27)|
|Birth Place||Mount Veron, New York, USA|
|Other Names||Justin Combs|
|Parent(s)||Sean Combs, Misa Hylton|
|Sibling(s)||Chance Combs, Christian Casey Combs, Jessie James Combs, Madison Brim, Niko Brim, Quincy|
|High School||Catholic Iona Preparatory School|
|College||University of California, Los Angeles|
|Active Years||2008- Present|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Eye colour||Dark brown|
|Girlfriend(s)||Chantel Jeffries, Paige Hurd, India Westbrook|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$3 million|
What does Justin Combs do?
- Justin Combs is an actor and football player. He received popularity after playing football at the University of California, Los Angeles, in Quarterback. Justin is the eldest son of the American rapper and record producer Sean Combs AKA Diddy. The young personality has been passionate about football since his childhood. He would play the sport for the whole day and never get tired. The footballer joined his high school football team, where he earned several titles. Justin got wide exposure to his game after receiving a football scholarship from UCLA. At the same time, he received immense criticism for the scholarship. Defeating all the trolls, Combs proved to be a promising footballer for which he got the opportunity, not because of his father’s fame. Later, he created more controversies by making critical statements on the selection process of the college football team.
- As a TV personality, Justin Combs first appeared in Wild `N Out in 2005. Later, the youngster featured in his father, Sean Combs’ MTV’s My Super Sweet 16 in 2008 alongside his other siblings. In 2012, Justin appeared in the game show Hip Hop Squares. The celebrity later acted in the 2013 movie Date with a Hammer. Combs has a huge fan following on social media, too, comprising 1.7 million followers on Instagram and 47k followers on Facebook.
How does Justin Combs look?
- Justin Combs is a 27 years old footballer and actor. He is 5.7 feet tall and weighs around 77 kg. The young actor has dark brown eyes and black hair. He is a youth icon with a significant fashion influence on the audience. Justin is the eldest son of Sean Combs and Misa Hylton. He attended Catholic Iona Preparatory School and graduated in sociology from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Is Justin Combs in a relationship?
- Justin Combs is single at present. He had prior relationships with Chantel Jeffries, Paige Hurd, and India Westbrook. The actor is unmarried.
What is Justin Combs’ net worth?
- Justin Combs belongs to a millionaire family. His father is a notable rapper in America. Justin’s net worth is $3 million.
- Justin Combs appeared in Wild `N Out.
- He is 27 years old.
- His birth sign is Capricorn.
View this post on Instagram