Milan Christopher is a budding American model, actor, rapper, and entrepreneur. He has come out to be gay and is the owner of Beverly Hills White Smile.
Who is Milan Christopher?
Milan Christopher has been a recurring name in TV and media in recent times. The personality is an actor who has featured in a few movies as well as TV shows. Christopher has been the face of numerous media outlets and magazines. The model appeared in the VH1 network’s Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, where he opened up as gay. He has pointed out the sensitive issue of homophobia in the hip-hop industry. The model cum musician is an LGBT activist who has made significant endeavours while supporting the case. As an actor, Christopher appeared in several commercials as well as TV series.
Some of the model’s brands are Red Bull, Chase Bank, and Virgin Mobile. Nip/Tuck and Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood are the two major shows with Milan’s appearance. His song When I Go received the Gentleman of Artistry award in 2016. The actor-model has launched his business with different segments. He is a noted underwear designer as well as has a sex toy brand named Fleshjack. Christopher created the comic book titled Regeneron, which is the first homosexual superhero comic.
|Birth Name||Milan Christopher|
|Birth Date||February 28, 1984 (Age 37)|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Profession||Model, Actor, Rapper, Entrepreneur|
|Active Years||2008- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Girlfriend(s) Boyfriend(s)||Amber Laura, Moniece Slaughter|
Ej King, Miles Brock
|Social Media Handles||Instagram|
|Net worth||$4 million|
What is Milan Christopher’s profession?
- Milan Christopher is a known face in American television who has made some major appearances. He is also a hip-hop artist as well as a model who came out to be gay. The young artist is an influencer who has a huge fan following both in real and on social media. Christopher was an emerging model and a rapper who left the idea of becoming a biologist during his college days. While setting up his acting career, the model featured in a few TV commercials and PSAs. In his early career, he got a chance to work with the notable artist Beyonce in her single Haunted. Christopher then tried to build his solo career hence released his debut rap single Burning Up.
- The rapper then released his first album, The Alpha, released in 2016. One of its singles, When I Go, gained both appraisal and criticism for its visuals. It specifically showed domestic abuse and inhuman behaviour that one has to go through because of their sexuality. The video went viral. Thus, Christopher became a recurrent name in media outlets such as magazines. The artist then appeared in the reality series Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood as the first homosexual character in the show’s history. As a result, he appeared on the Los Angeles Times’ cover page and in the Wendy Williams Show. Gradually, the personality got the chance to feature in shows like Nip/Tuck, The Doctors, and 12 Corozones. Regeneron, the Guardian of the Crystal, is Christopher’s superhero series where he acts too.
What is Milan Christopher’s physical appearance?
- Milan Christopher is a 37 years old model and actor. He has a height of 5.11 feet and weighs around 70 kg. The model is bald and has black eyes. He attended Brown University. There is no information about Christopher’s family members, but he was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Is Milan Christopher married?
- Milan Christopher is bisexual and is possibly single. He has been associated with both men and women. Christopher was in relationships with Amber Laura, Moniece Slaughter, Ej King, and Miles Brock.
What is Milan Christopher’s net worth?
- Milan Christopher’s net worth is four million US dollars.
- Milan Christopher appeared in Nip/Tuck.
- He is bisexual.
- His birth sign is Pisces.
View this post on Instagram