John Michael Higgins is a renowned American actor, television personality, and comedian. He is notably known for A Mighty Wind, The Late Shift, and Ally McBeal.
Who is John Michael Higgins?
John Michael Higgins is one of the most popular TV celebrities in the United States of America. He has ruled American television for over three decades. Higgins is similarly popular in films too. The actor is highly recognized in the industry for his contribution. In 2003, Higgins received Seattle Film Critics Awards alongside other actors for his role in A Mighty Wind. The actor was nominated for the Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards, Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards, Gold Derby Awards and won the following year.
Florida Film Critics Circle Awards. In 2006, he was nominated for Gotham Awards for Best Ensemble Performance in For Your Consideration.
Higgins received two nominations and won two Behind the Voice Actors Awards in 2014 for The Legend of Korra. In 2017, the actor was nominated for the prestigious Primetime Emmy Awards in Outstanding Actor in a Short Form Comedy or Drama Series in Tween Fest. Heggins was also nominated for Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Game Show Host in America Says in 2019. His prominent movies are- Jiminy Glick in Lalawood, Fun with Dick and Jane, Fired Up, Big Miracle, My Uncle Rafael, and others. Brother’s Keeper, Ally McBeal, Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, Arrested Development, Kath & Kim, Happily Divorced, Great News are some of his notable TV series.
|Birth Name||John Michael Higgins|
|Birth Date||February 12, 1963 (Age 58)|
|Birth Place||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|High School||La Jolla High School and Walter Johnson High School|
|Profession||Actor, Comedian, TV personality|
|Active Years||1985- Present|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|Spouse(s)||Margaret Welsh (2003- Present)|
|Children||Walter Higgins, Maisie Higgins|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$5 million|
What is John Michael Higgins’ profession?
- John Michael Higgins is an actor as well as a comedian. He began his acting career in the theatre. The actor appeared in the play La Bête at Broadway Theatre in 1991. Heggins has also appeared in the margins of Second Stage Theatre. The artist made his film debut with the 1989 film, Vampire’s Kiss by portraying Ed. On television, Heggins first appeared in Miami Vice in 1988.
- The actor has also given his voice to characters in various animated movies and series: Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse, Super Buddies, Planes: Fire & Rescue, Scooby-Doo! & Batman, Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, Glenn Martin, DDS, Cars Toons, Big Hero 6, and others. One of Heggins’ notable appearances was in the biographical TV movie, The Late Shift. He then appeared in the 2011 series, Happily Divorced which ran for two years. The actor played the role of Chuck Pierce in the NBC sitcom Great News. Heggins is also a host and has hosted the game show titled America Says.
Is John Michael Higgins educated?
- John Michael Higgins attended two high schools- La Jolla High School and Walter Johnson High School. He graduated from Amherst College. The actor was born in Boston, Massachusetts, the USA, on February 12, 1963. His parents’ identity is not revealed yet. Heggins has a sibling named Maureen Higgins.
Does John Michael Higgins have an affair?
- John Michael Higgins has been married and loyal to Margaret Welsh since 2003. The couple is blessed with two children- Walter Higgins, Maisie Higgins.
Is John Michael Higgins rich?
- John Michael Higgins is a successful as well as a wealthy actor. His net worth is $5 million.
- John Michael Higgins’ birth sign is Aquarius.
- He is 58 years old at present.
- The actor’s height is 5.11 feet.
View this post on Instagram