Ileana D’Cruz is an Indian film actress who appears in Telugu and Hindi films. D’Cruz was born to a Goan Catholic family in Pune on 1 November 1987. Her father is a Roman Catholic called Ronaldo Leo, a lawyer, and her mother, Sameera, is a Muslim. Her parents named her after Ileana (Helen of Troy) from Greek mythology. She has three sisters and two brothers.
She made her acting debut in the Telugu film Devadasu in 2006, which earned her Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South. She has appeared in hits such as Pokiri (2006), Jalsa (2008), Kick (2009) and Julayi (2012), establishing herself as one of Telugu cinema’s leading actresses. In 2006 itself, D’Cruz made her Kollywood debut with Kedi.
In 2012, she made her Bollywood debut with Anurag Basu’s critically and commercially successful Barfi! She received critical appreciation and several accolades, including the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Later she starred in the action comedies Phata Poster Nikhla Hero (2013) and Main Tera Hero (2014), the romantic comedy Happy Ending (2014), the crime thriller Rustom (2016) and the heist-drama in Baadshaho (2017).
In April 2014, she gave a photoshoot for India’s well-known magazine Man’s World. In August 2017, she signed Raid, starring opposite Ajay Devgn, for the second time.
She had a very impactful role in the movie Raid (2018). She also did a Telegu film Amar Akbar Anthony and starred alongside Ravi Teja. However, the movie failed at the box office. She appeared in a comedy movie by Anees Bazmee named PagalPanti (2019). She shall also appear in the movie Big Bull (2021) which got delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Ileana D’Cruz’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||1 November 1987 (33 Years)|
|Country||Parra, Goa, India|
|Height||5ft 5in ,165 cm,1.65 m|
|Weight||54 kg,119 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Ronaldo D’Cruz (Mechanical draftsman)|
|Net Worth||15 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Telugu- Devadasu (2006)|
Hindi- Barfi (2012)
|School||St. Xavier’s High Secondary School and College, Mapusa, Goa|
|College||University of Mumbai, Mumbai|
|– Waist||24 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||35 inches|
|Favourite Food||Biryani, Chinese and Italian food|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood- Barfi. Devdas|
Hollywood- Notting Hill
|Favourite Destination||The Maldives and Fraser Island in Australia|
|Favourite Color||White, Green and Black|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Kajol, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone and Salma Hayak|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Swimming, photography and reading|
View this post on Instagram
- Electrolux, Emami Talc and Fair and Lovely.
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- Ileana became a victim of misbehaviour by some male fans during the release of Baadshaho (2017). She lashed out through her posts on Twitter, writing, “It’s a pretty shitty world we live in. I’m a public figure. I understand that I don’t have the luxury of a private & an anonymous life. But that doesn’t give any man the right to misbehave with me. Don’t confuse “fan antics” with that. I am a WOMAN at the end of the day.”
- “Sex is a major relaxation to my body. It keeps me young and I don’t mind to talk about that in public”. This statement of Ileana given to a Bollywood magazine had created a sensation in the media back in 2014.
- One of the producers, Mohan Natarajan registered a complaint against her for not returning the advance of 40 lakhs she took from him in 2012.
- She claimed that her first photoshoot, which was done by Marc Robinson, was a disaster.
- It has been said that Ileana has shared a close relationship with an Australian photographer, Andrew Kneebone. Andrew has 3 children from his previous wife.
- She was nominated for the Best Actress award by the NBT Utsav 2018 Awards for the movie Raid (2018).
- 2007: Filmfare Awards South for Best Debut – (Devadasu)
- 2009: Santosham Film Awards for Best Actress – (Jalsa)
- 2009: South Scope Style Awards for Best Actress – (Jalsa)
- 2012: Vogue Beauty Awards Fresh Face
- 2012: ETC Bollywood Business Awards for Most Profitable Debut (Female) – Barfi
- 2012: Filmfare Award for The Best Debut- Barfi
- 2012: Screen Awards for Most Promising Newcomer – Female – Barfi
- 2012: Zee Cine Awards for Best Female Debut – Barfi
- 2012: Star Guild Awards for Best Female Debut – Barfi
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile
People Also Search For Athiya Shetty and Sanjana Sanghi