Who is Heart Evangelista?
Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco-Escudero was born on 14th Feb 1985. She is adequately recognized as Heart Evangelista; she is from the Philippines. She is a popular TV commentator, musician, pictorial media artist, patron, extrovert, and presently fulfilling as the first woman of the region of Sorsogon.
The heart is the daughter of Chinese–Filipino restaurateur Reynaldo Evangelista Ongpauco. She started her career as a model after being spotted by a talent agent at 13. The heart is the last-born child of her parents. She grew up with one brother, Miguel, and four sisters, Marjorie, Michelle, Camille, and Lisa.
|Name||Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco-Escudero|
|Born||14th Feb 1985|
|Profession||Model, actress, socialist, and vocal artist|
|Height||5 ft 2 inch|
|Father||Reynaldo Evangelista Ongpauco|
|Mother||Maria Cecilia del Gallego Payawal|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Know about her in more details
- Evangelista is the child of Reynaldo Evangelista Ongpauco, a bistro baron who relates to a Flipino-Chinese family, and Maria Cecilia del Gallego Payawal, whose lineage is from the Bicol region.
- Evangelista is the final survived kid, with children from both perspectives of her parents. She was born in the region of the Philippines and shifted to the city of the U.S., ahead of shifting back to the Philippines in her first teens. She began her calling at the tender age of 13 as a retail prototype and actress.
What made her famous?
- She started her career as a model and Tv host, which was a big hit and brought many opportunities to her side. She was cast in many good shows and reality show judges and hosts. Her career was full of hard work and patience. She used to model for a small retail company in her struggling days and became a star and an icon.
- When people noticed her talent and ability to shine, she was endorsed by many big brands and companies. Her role as a dwarf in Dwarfina was globally appreciated and had received massive support from the audiences.
- Also, read about Mike Epps.
Where was she born?
- Heart Evangelista is the child of Reynaldo Evangelista Ongpauco, a bistro baron who relates to a Flipino-Chinese family, and Maria Cecilia del Gallego Payawal, whose lineage is from the Bicol region. Evangelista is the final survived kid, with children from both perspectives of her parents. She was born in the region of the Philippines and shifted to the city of the U.S., ahead of shifting back to the Philippines in her first teens. She began her calling at the tender age of 13 as a retail prototype and actress.
- She did not limit herself to acting and modelling. Later on, she started her career as a vocal artist, which was also appreciated. Currently, she actively works as a social worker and performs charity for the people who need it. She is also called the first-ever lady of Sorsogon.
- Chinese-Filipina singer and actress best known for playing Diana Calcetas on TV’s Legacy. She is also a painter and has hosted art shows to showcase her work. Heart came into the public limelight when she was cast to play a role in G-mik (2002). This role helped her gain popularity and exposure in the industry.
Who is she dating?
- She is married to Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero. They decided to tie the knot in the year 2015. She had two back to back miscarriages.
Heart Evangelista Net Worth
- Her net worth is around $3 million.
- Heart Evangelista is a famous model, actress, socialist, vocal artist of Flipino.
- Her net worth is around $3 million.
- She married Francis Escudero in 2015.
- Father is a restaurant magnate. She was 13 when discovered by a talent scout of an advertising commercial agency while in a shopping mall.
- She made her film debut in Trip (2001)
- In 2005, he founded Heart Can, a charity dedicated to assisting children with respiratory problems.
- Ayala Museum was the venue for her debut painting exhibition in 2014
- Her birthdate is 14th Feb 1985.
View this post on Instagram