Evelyn Lakshmi Sharma is a German model and actress. She was born on 12 July 1986 in Frankfurt, Germany, to a Punjabi father and German mother. Sharma began her acting career with a bit part in the 2006 British film Turn Left. She made her Bollywood debut playing the role of Lubaina Snyder in the 2012 Bollywood film From Sydney with Love. In 2013, she was also starred in the film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, and her performance was praised in Nautanki Saala and Issaq. In 2014, she played the role of Janet D’Souza in the sleeper hit Yaariyan.
Apart from her acting career, in August 2014, Evelyn Lakshmi Sharma released her first music single, Something Beautiful, produced by Brooklyn Shanti. She has also hosted her own travel show titled Life Mein Ek Baar. On 11 December 2015, she founded a charity organization named Seams For Dreams, bringing together the film industry and fashion industry. Seams For Dream works for the poor.
She appeared in the movie Saho and Kissebaaz in 2019 and has not done many movies since then. Later that year, she got engaged. She also did an item song for the movie X-Ray: The inner image, released in 2019.
Talking about her parents, Evelyn Sharma was born to a Punjabi father and a German mother in Frankfurt, Germany. She has likewise hosted her own movement show named Life Mein Ek Baar. In 2015, she additionally showed up the best role in Devang Dholakia’s Kuch Locha Hai inverse Navdeep Chabbra, Sunny Leone and Ram Kapoor.
Her mother is an Indian actress who appeared in over 300 films, including Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Hindi, Oriya and Telugu languages.
Evelyn Lakshmi Sharma’s Basic Personal Info
|Name||Evelyn Lakshmi Sharma|
|Born||12 July 1986 (34 Years)|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Singer, Lyricist, Entrepreneur|
|Height||5ft 7in,170 cm,1.7 m|
|Weight||53 kg,117 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||1 million USD|
|Debut Movie||British Film- Turn Left (2006)|
Bollywood- From Sydney with Love (2012)
|Debut TV||Life Mein Ek Baar|
|Favourite Food||Currywurst, Maachher Paturi, Butter Chicken, Jaggery (Gur)|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge|
Hollywood- You’ve Got Mail
|Favourite Destination||Paris, Frankfurt, Punjab|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Fashion||Lehenga & Saree|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Singing, Writing, Travelling, Fabric Shopping, Doing Yoga|
View this post on Instagram
- Parachute Body Lotion, 18+ Deodorant, Akshaya Tritiya.
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- She was born to a Punjabi father and a German mother.
- She holds German citizenship.
- She had an interest in drama in her childhood, and she did theatres in Germany which led her to the Bollywood film industry.
- Sharma began her acting career with a bit part in the 2006 British film Turn Left.
- She knows eight languages, including English, Hindi, French, Dutch, Spanish, Thai, Russian, and Tagalog.
- Back when she was in the UK, she had modelled for various brands. She even modelled for a well-known Indian Lingerie brand.
- She was caught in controversies when she posed nude for ‘Krunch’ Magazine. It is said that the magazine gained popularity because of her.
- She is fond of kickboxing in her spare time.
- She does Yoga and meditation for her healthy and awesome body figure.
- She is a great dancer and knows different dance forms.
- In August 2014, Sharma released her first music single, Something Beautifulproduced by Brooklyn Shanti.
- She has also hosted her own travel show titled Life Mein Ek Baar.
On 11 December 2015, she founded a charity organization named Seams For Dreams, bringing together the film industry and fashion industry. Seams For Dream works for the poor.
- She started dubbing her voice with her very first film.
- She never experienced a flight till the age of 18.
- In 2016, she was invited by US President Donald Trump to the White House for dinner.
- Evelyn got engaged to an Australian dental surgeon in the year 2019 named Tushaan Bhindi.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile
People Also Search For Brenda Song and Kenya Moore