Elise Stefanik is an American politician and is the US representative of the 21st congressional district of New York. She is the third-ranked House Republican.
Who is Elise Stefanik?
Elise Marie Stefanik, popularly known as Elise Stefanik, is a renowned American businesswoman and politician. She has been involved in significant reforms and movements in recent years. She is a young and influential politician. Stefanik is considered one of the most powerful women at present. She was the youngest female candidate to be elected to Congress ever. The politician has been serving in the 21st congressional district of New York as the US representative since 2015. She was given the responsibility of the Chair of the House Republican Conference in May 2021. Stefanik served in the Domestic Policy Council during the presidential tenure of George Bush.
Later joined Joshua Bolten, the White House chief staff’s office. In 2015, the politician received an honorary degree from SUNY Plattsburgh while inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa. Stefanik was listed in Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 in 2020 for her incomparable contribution. The politician has been involved in movements in the USA like women empowerment, LGBT rights, health care, securing the environment, and others. Stefanik is the perfect example of a woman with a brain making decisions while serving the country.
|Birth Name||Elise Marie Stefanik|
|Birth Date||July 2, 1984 (Age 37)|
|Birth Place||Albany, New York, USA|
|Other Names||Elise Stefanik|
|Parent(s)||Ken Stefanik, Melanie Stefanik|
|College||Harvard University, Albany Academy for Girls|
|Active Years||2009- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Matthew Manda (2017- Present)|
|Children||Samuel Albritton Manda|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$2 million|
What does Elise Stefanik do?
- Elise Stefanik has been serving as the Chair of the House Republican Conference in the USA since May 2021. The young politician has been in politics since her childhood. I support the Republican view, primarily his, published in the Times Union in 1998 when she was only 14. Stefanik served as the vice president of the Harvard Institute of Politics while in college. After completing her graduation in governance, she joined the administration under (then) President of the USA, George Bush. The politician was involved in endeavours to empower women in her early career.
- In 2012, Elise worked for Tim Pawlenty. In the same year, due to some political issues, she joined her parents’ company, Premium Plywood Products, to keep her political career aside. After a gap, Stefanik came back for elections in 2014. She won the general election against Aaron Woolf and Matt Funiciello. In 2015, she became a US House of Representatives member from New York’s 21st district. In the following year, she supported Donald Trump and won the general election by defeating Mike Derrick and Matt Funiciello. In the re-election against Tedra Cobb and Lynn Kahn in 2018 endorsed by John Bolton, Stefanik won 56%. In 2020, the politician won the general election against the Democratic party’s Tedra Cobb.
Who are Elise Stefanik’s parents?
- Ken Stefanik is the father of Elise Stefanik, and Melanie Stefanik is her mother. She has a sibling named Matt Stefanik. The politician was born on July 2, 1984, in Albany, New York, USA. She attended Albany Academy for Girls and graduated from Harvard University. Elise has a height of 5.4 feet, and she weighs around 59 kg.
Is Elise Stefanik straight?
- Elise Stefanik is straight and has been married to Matthew Manda since 2017. The couple gave birth to their first kid in 2021 and named him Samuel Albritton Manda.
Is Elise Stefanik rich?
- Elise Stefanik is a successful politician in the USA. Her net worth is $2 million.
- Elise Stefanik is 37 years old.
- Samuel Albritton Manda is her only son.
- Stefanik’s birth sign is Cancer.
View this post on Instagram