Eduin Caz Wife, Daisy Anahy, is a web-based media influencer. She was born in the state of Sinaloa on September 1, 1994. Get info on Daisy’s Networth, her relationship, height, weight and full bio.
Who is Eduin Caz Wife Daisy Anahy?
Daisy Anahy is the wife of singer Eduin Cazares. Edwin Caz is the lead singer of the renowned Mexican band ‘Grupo Firme,’ famous for songs like El Toxicos and Me Gustas, while his wife takes care of their children and is also a web-based media influencer.
She became a prominent influencer and tremendously renowned after her partner’s fame. Her followers have risen every week since she stepped onto the internet, and her success is remarkable.
Daisy Anahy was born on September 1, 1994, and is presently 28 years old. She is from Sinaloa, Mexico. There is no information about her parents, but she has two beautiful children with Eduin Caz. One is a boy named Edwin Gerardo and another daughter named Dhasia Geraldine.
She completed her graduation from “The University of Tijuana” on October 16, 2018, with the caption ‘The journey has been long but finally arrived’ and posted it on Instagram. She also has a particular interest in dancing, especially pole dancing, which she practiced at the “Dragon Academy” and always stood out at her best. She still cherishes her hobby and shares some of her stunning pics on social media.
Quick Bio Of Eduin Caz Wife
|Birth name||Daisy Anahy|
|Born||September 1, 1994|
|High School||Not known|
|College||University Of Tijuana|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
What does Eduin Caz’s Wife ‘Daisy Anahy’ do?
- Daisy Anahy, whom we know as an internet celebrity or an influencer, has managed all her social networks well. She is gaining thousands of followers every week and is admired for her work, making her famous throughout Mexico. She posts her stunning pictures and her cherishable life moments on social media.
- Edwin Caz and Daisy Anahy’s love story started in 2009 in high school when Edwin Caz was still at the beginning of his career. She supported his career when fame and name were millimeters away from singer Edwin Caz, six years as her girlfriend and now as her wife, and strongly supported him.
- While Edwin Caz was busy singing with his bandmates, creating masterpieces, and gaining popularity from his songs, Daisy Anarchy became a social media influencer with 1.5 million followers on Instagram. Both enjoyed their achievements while having such a lovey-dovey relationship.
When did Eduin Caz and Daisy Anahy marry?
- Well, their love story is the iconic one for all lovers. They never spoke about it openly, but their love says it all. From high school romance to beautiful hot and handsome couples, they made their love journey going strong all these years. Eduin Cazares and Daisy Anahy are high school sweethearts. They both started dating each other in 2009 when Eduin was just 16 years old, and from that point only, they both knew they were the ones made for each other. Eduin and Daisy knew their love was “Forever,” with having different personal and professional lives, they dated almost for six years and finally tied a knot in 2015.
- After spending 12 years with each other, six years as girlfriend-boyfriend and six years as husband-wife, they have two cute children; they had their first son Edwin Garrido. Recently, in mid-2020, on August 10, they welcomed another baby Dhasia Geradaline. After one month, Daisy shared the beautiful photo of her daughter on September 11 and wrote, “Being able to turn love into life is the most wonderful gift that God gives us; today, the month after your arrival, I can thank God, and I fell in love again. You arrived on August 10, 2020, 3Kg 50cm, exactly at 5:05 pm. I came to remember what I am capable of for you and your brother.”
- Eduin Cazares is a lead vocalist of ‘Grupo firm. His voice carries his talent and is the prominent reason why his fans fall for him. On July 30, 1994, he was born in Culiacan, Mexico, and is presently 26 years old. His net worth is estimated to be $ 21.98 million, and he is married to his wife, Daisy Anarchy.
View this post on Instagram