Who is Emily Compagno’s husband?
Emily Compagno husband, Peter Reilly, works as Realtor and Real Estate agent, and Emily Compagno is a former attorney in Fox News as a contributor.
He was born in the year 1979 and is 41 years old. He is from Portland, Oregon. There is no such information about his parents and siblings. He completed high school at Seattle Preparatory School. He pursued a degree in geology, computer application and Data analysis from Portland State University. His degree started in 2000, and it was completed by 2003. The degree was for three years.
According to the sources, Peter Reily has a net worth of about $8 million. He also earns through some commissions for his sales, which helps him add more to his wealth.
Quick Bio Of Emily Compagno Husband Peter Reilly
|Birth name||Peter Riley|
|Profession||Real estate agent|
|High school||Oreland high school|
|College||Portland state university|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
What does Emily Compagno’s husband Peter Riley do?
- Emily Compagno and Peter Riley studied together in the same university in college.
- After completing his degree in 2003, he started working as a data analyst in Portland, Oregon, from 2003 to 2008.
- Since the year 2009, Peter Riley has been working as a realtor. He has gained 11 years of expertise in this field. Talking about his achievements, Peter Riley was a top listing buying broker with Berkshire Hathaway home services in NW Real Estate.
- In 2015, he was also ranked amongst the Top 10 Agents. He worked for 12 years as an account manager, sales manager, and sales representative.
- His dedication and his determination towards his career is a motivation for many. Being employment orientated, it is worth the praise.
When did Emily Compagno and Peter Riley get married?
- Emily Compagno’s and Peter Riley’s love story is lovely to talk about. They crossed paths when they were teenagers. They became excellent friends for a long time. Later they went on their way to complete their studies and career, but destiny wanted them to meet again.
- In the year 2014, they happened to meet one another during the Seattle Sidewalk and from there began their love story. They stayed in contact, and then according to the sources, they were dating one another for around four years.
- After dating for a long time, Emily Compagno and Peter Riley decided to exchange wedding vows and spend their lives with each other. Plans were made, and finally, the marriage was scheduled.
- Emily Compagno and Peter Riley got married on the 13th of September, 2017.
- Emily Compagno wanted the wedding to be held in her home country, Hi in Villa Cimbrone, Ravello, Italy. The wedding was done perfectly and amazingly in her home country Italy.
- There is no such information about them having any children.
- Emily Compagne is a former attorney in Fox News as a contributor. She also works as a Tv host and a cheerleader for the National Football League. She was born on the 9th of November, 1979. She completed her BA degree from the University of Washington. She also was a part of the San Francisco School of Law. She is one of the most renowned television presenters in America today. She is not very expressive about her husband or her married life on social media. She is an inspiration to many.