Who is Ed Mylett?
Ed Mylett is a professional business coach, motivational speaker, author, and entrepreneur. He is an inspiration for people. This performance expert encourages people to be positive in life. Ed was born in diamond bar California. His family has three younger sisters and his parents. He loves baseball and so played with NCAA division pacific tigers. Ed always dreamed of becoming a professional athlete, but after an injury, that dream shattered. After the injury, he fell into depression and lost all hope.
His father got him a job at Mckinley where he could help underprivileged kids. This impacted ED’s thought process a lot. He was eager to help those poor kids, so he started doing a small business to serve those kids.
1992 was the start of his success when he joined WFG (world financial group). He started his own YouTube channel. The motive of creating videos is to inspire future entrepreneurs. He has millions of youtube subscribers and Instagram followers.
Ed Mylett’s Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Ed Mylett|
|Born||April 27, 1971 ( Age 50 )|
|Profession||Businessman, Motivational Speaker, Global Leader|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||90kg or 183 lbs|
|High School||Diamond Bar High School|
|Net Worth||$500 Million|
|Genre||Keynote speaker, a global leader|
Ed Mylett’s Career
What is the superior success story of Ed Mylett?
- Ed is a world-famous businessman, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker. He always wanted to be a baseball player and made it professional when an injury hit him. He got three American awards nominations for his play.
- A year later, he joined a group that helps poor and underprivileged kids who have a rough childhood. He got so devoted to them that it inspired him to run a business to create funds for those poor boys. In 1992, he joined WFG Company and got many promotions over the years. Soon his excellent business sense and talent helped him to become the vice executive of the company.
- Ed started his YouTube channel to talk and inspire the youth. He talks about business strategies, motivation to work, etc., on his track. He gives keynote speeches and runs a podcast to inspire people and provide life lessons.
- Social media recognitions started in just 11 months of his joining in early 2011. Interviews of famous personalities during podcasts make the audience get the most of it.
Ed Mylett’s Personal Information
- Ed Mylett is a healthy and strong person. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 90 kg. He goes to the gym regularly and work-out that helps him get fit.
Ed Mylett’s Relationship
- Ed Mylett is a very homely person; he got married to his high school girlfriend, Kristianna. They dated for ten years before getting married in August 1997. They have two children Max and Bella. There are no scandals and controversies about his personal life. He comes from a household where the father was an alcoholic. So, to make the most of it, he takes time to be with his children and have fun.
Ed Mylett’s Net worth
What is the net worth of Ed Mylett?
- The name Ed Mylett comes on the list of wealthiest people in the country. He is a part of the wealthiest 5% of the USA. He has an approximate net worth of $500 million. Most of his income and assets are from his salary by WFG.
- He earns a lot from his podcast and YouTube audience. The keynote speeches and motivational shows also help generate revenue.
Ed Mylett’s Trivia
- He was a top baseball player in college.
- He coaches young people for business strategies and consultants.
- Max out is Ed’s philosophy. That also has a book.