Who is Deon Cole?
Deon Cole is one of the most famous American comedians, actors, and screenwriters. He often gets compared with comedian friends Steve Harvey and Affion Crockett. Along with Conan O’Brien and Nick Cannon, he is also writing and featuring The Tonight Show. His reputation as a comedian lies in the New York Stand-Up Show by John Oliver, where he gained popularity as a stand-up comedian. He also appeared in Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour by O’Brien. Some of his famous shows include Pimps Up, Ho’s Down, Nick Cannon Presents Short Circuits, Nick Cannon Presents Wild ‘N’ Out, Conan, Deon Cole’s Black Box, Black-ish, Angie Tribeca, Grown-ish, Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, etc. He has also been a known face in films including Barbershop and its sequel, The Evil One, A Get2Gether, The Female Brain, Holiday Rush, Friendsgiving, The Harder They Fall, etc.
|Birth Name||Deon Cole|
|Birth Date||January 9, 1972 (Age 49)|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, United States of America|
|High School||Thorn Ridge High School|
|College||Philander Smith College|
|Profession||Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter|
|Active Years||1998- Present|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$800 thousand million dollars|
What does Deon Cole do?
- Deon Cole is known as one of the most popular comedians in America of all time. He has a reputation for writing and performing comedy masterpieces in his career. He started working at the early age of 26 by performing in local shows. He appeared in Pimps Up, and Ho was Down in 1998. That led him to write for The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien. He worked as one of the writing staff there from 2009 to 2010. He got minor appearances in Nick Cannon Presents: Short Circuits and Nick Cannon Presents Wild ‘N’ Out. He then joined the late-night talk show Conan, where he worked from 2010 to 2012.
- In 2010, he got an opportunity to perform in O’Brien’s Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour. These led to his two nominations in the Primetime Emmy. in the same year, Cole performed in Comic Aide Haiti. Since starting his career, he began playing minor roles in films, like Barbershop in 2002, Barbershop 2: Back in Business in 2004, The Evil One, and A Get2Gether in 2005, Barbershop: The Next Cut in 2016. Cole got a chance to perform in Angie Tribeca from 2016 to 2018. He hosted his show Deon Cole’s Black Box in 2013.
- Cole then appeared in several TV series such as Benched, Black-ish in 2014, The Standups, Face Value in 2017, Grown-ish, All About the Washingtons in 2018, Kipo, and the Age of Wonderbeasts in 2020. He also worked in the post-production of Action #1 and HeadShop. In 2017, Cole hosted Face Value on BET. Netflix released his special comedy show Deon Cole: Cole Hearted in 2019. Cole played a role in To Tell the Truth, which led him to win a Doris award.
What is Deon Cole’s physical appearance?
- Deon Cole is 49 years old American comedian born on January 9, 1972, in Chicago, Illinois, USA. He is 5.10 feet tall and weighs around 83 kg. He has a well-maintained physique with multiple tattoos. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black. The identity of his parents is not disclosed yet. He attended Thorn Ridge High School and graduated from Philander Smith College. His ethnicity is African-American, and his birth sign is Capricorn.
Is Deon Cole gay?
- There were multiple rumors about Cole being gay, but he clarified in an interview that he is not. His relationship status is not known, but he is most probably single and has not been married. He has a son named Dylan Cole. Dylan’s mother is Tameeka, but we don’t know whether Deon and Tameeka have any relation or not.
What is Deon Cole’s net worth?
- Deon Cole’s net worth is 800 thousand million dollars at the moment.
- Deon Cole was a screenwriter of The Tonight Show.
- He hosted Deon Cole’s Black Box in 2013.
- Deon has a son named Dylan Cole.
- He has multiple tattoos on his body.
View this post on Instagram