Why is Flex Alexander not active on social media platforms? Know his insight, career details, Age, Marital status, Net Worth, and More about his life.
Who is Flex Alexander?
Mark Alexander Knox is a renowned name by his stage alias Flex Alexander or Flex. Flex Alexander is a well-known dancer and an American actor.
On July 27, 1957, Flex was born and started his television career from the comedy sketch show Uptown Comedy Club, and there he was working as a regular member. This show was aired in 1992 and was off aired in 1994.
|Birth Name||Mark Alexander Knox|
|Born||April 15, 1970 (age 51 years)|
|Profession||Comedian, Actor, Dancer, Television producer|
|Country||New York City, New York|
|Height||6′feet 3″ inch (191cm)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse||Shanice (m. 2000)|
|Children||Yes (Imani Shekinah Knox , Elijah Alexander )|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
What is the reason behind the Success Story of Flex Alexander?
- From starting Flex, Alexander was very passionate about dancing as a teenager, and Flex began to dance in nightclubs. He was popularly known as “Flex” because Alexander always added dancing with his acrobatic stunts whenever he would be performing.
- DJ Spinderella discovered his talent, and he offered to do a rap tour with the trio group called Salt-n-Pepa. Flex worked with them for almost three years. In that, he got an opportunity to choreograph the songs for Queen Latifah and Mary J. Blige.
- He discovered that his sense of humor is great, so Flex thought, why not showcase his talent in open mics so? In 1982, he debuted as a stand-up comedian, and after that, his interest shifted towards acting. So, Alexander made his acting debut in the movie “Juice” which was released in 1992.
- Flex was getting huge offers, and after that, he made his television debut from the ABC sitcom show “Where I Live” in 1993. This show was being critically acclaimed. However, this show was off the air in the same year. In 1995, The Cosby Mysteries and Sister, Sister Alexander guest-starred for some episodes. The “Homeboys in Outer Space” starred in the sitcom series, aired in 1996. In the movie Brooklyn South and The Parkers, he gave a guest appearance.
- In the UPN sitcom series “Girlfriends,” he was part of the first season, and his role was Maya Wilkes, who was aired in 2000. He was best known for his work in the UPN sitcom series “One on One.” And Alexander was nominated in the BET Comedy Awards and NAACP Image Awards for his role.
- Alexander’s most recent appearance was in a CSI: Miami episode from 2007.
What is the physical appearance of Flex Alexander?
- Flex Alexander has a significant 6 feet 3 inches of height, and he has around 83 kg body weight. Since his childhood days, Flex was always interested in dancing, and he always used to like to do acrobat stunts as he felt that it would make his dance look nicer.
What is the relationship status of Flex Alexander?
- Flex Alexander got married to Shanice in the year 2000. They have two children, Imani Shekinah Knox and Elijah Alexander. In general, Crystal Wilson is his mother-in-law.
What is the Net Worth of Flex Alexander?
- Flex Alexander made his earnings through his acting and brand collabs. His estimated net worth of the year (2021) was near-about $1-5 Million.
- His birthday is on April 15.
- Flex Alexander is 51 years old.
- Alexander is an active member of the Phi Beta Sigma fraternity.
- Before relocating to Los Angeles, Flex used to perform stand-up comedy in several Manhattan clubs.
- To surprise his youth fanbase, Flex participated in the 9th annual Michael Jordan Senior Flight School basketball camp in 2006.
View this post on Instagram