Who is D.J. Yella?
D.J. Yella is an American rapper, D.J., record producer, and film producer. He was born on December 11, 1967, and is 53 years old. He was born in Compton, California, U.S.A. His real name is Antoine Carraby. He was one of the prominent members of the electro-music band ‘World Class Wreckin’ Cru.’ His debut music is ‘Slice’ and ‘Kru Groove.’ He was keen on music since his childhood and performed at various clubs in Los Angeles.
He has close relations with rapper Eazy-E. He produced several records for the label owned by Eazy-E called ‘Ruthless Records.’ Yella’s solo album is ‘One Mo Nigga ta Go.’ After retiring from music, he produced porn films.
|Real Name||Antoine Carraby|
|Nick Name||Antoine Carraby, Yella, Yellaboy|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1967|
|Age||53 years old|
|Occupation||American rapper, DJ, record producer, and film producer|
|Birthplace||Compton, California, USA.|
|Country||United States of America|
|Social Media Accounts|
How did Dj Yella attain success?
- D.J. Yella started his career in music at an early age. He used to perform at clubs in Los Angeles. Yella became acquainted with rapper Dr. Dre. and eventually adopted the stage name ‘D.J. Yella.’ In 1980, Yella and Dre formed their electro music band, ‘World Class Wreckin’ Cru.’
- In 1984, D.J. Yella released the songs’ Slice’ and ‘Kru Groove.’ In 1985, the group ‘World Class Wreckin’ Cru’ released their first E.P., ‘World Class.’ The record label is ‘Kru-Cut.’ It has many popular tracks like ‘Juice’ and ‘Surgery.’ Yella focused on vocals and drum programming. In 1986, ‘World Class Wreckin’ Cru’ produced their only studio album, ‘Rapped in Romance.’ He was actively involved in drum programming, the vocals, the percussion, the keyboards, and the mixing. Due to financial problems later on, they decided to part ways.
- In 1987, Yella joined the hip-hop group ‘N.W.A.,’ ‘Niggaz Wit Attitudes.’ The band popularized a new genre of music called ‘gangsta rap.’ The band was highly successful during its formation days.
- In 1988, Yella released the debut studio album by ‘N.W.A.,’ ‘Straight Outta Compton.’ It was extremely successful, and he worked on the production of the album and the drum programming of several tracks.
- In 1988, he worked on the production of the debut solo album by Eazy-E, ‘Eazy-Duz-It.’ The same year, he worked together with the hip-hop group ‘J.J. Fad,’ to produce their debut studio album, ‘Supersonic.’ In 1991, ‘N.W.A.’ released their second and final studio album, ‘Niggaz4Life.’ Yella not only produced the album but also wrote the lyrics for several songs.
- In 1996, Yella released his first and only solo album, ‘One Mo Nigga ta Go.’
What is the physical appearance of D.J. Yella?
- He has black hair, and his eyes are also black in color.
- His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- He is one of the most famous music producers globally and is extremely successful in the industry.
What is the relationship status of D.J. Yella?
- D.J. Yella is single and is not known to be in any relationships.
What is the net worth of D.J. Yella?
- The approximate net worth of D.J. Yella is $1 million.
- D.J. Yella is an American rapper, D.J., record producer, and film producer.
- He was born on December 11, 1967, and is 53 years old.
- He was born in Compton, California, U.S.A.
- His real name is Antoine Carraby.
- Yella’s solo album is ‘One Mo Nigga ta Go.’
- His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- He is single and is not known to be in any relationships.
- The approximate net worth of Dj Yella is $1 million.
- On the West Coast, As of 2021, this album has yet to be released.