CJ SO COOL is a famous American YouTuber. He was born in Gary, Indiana, on March 29, 1989. Get info on CJ’s Networth, his relationship, height, weight and full bio
Who is CJ SO COOL?
Cordero James Brady is a famous 31-year-old American YouTuber. He was born on March 29, 1989, in Gary, Indiana. Before his youtube grew famous, CJ used to work as a blackjack, a poker dealer, and casino crap. He created his YouTube channel on December 24, 2014. He previously worked as a casino craps, blackjack, and poker dealer. His birthplace is Gary, Indiana, his nationality is American, and his ethnicity is Black.
He is popular online as CJ SO COOL. His brother Jinx is also a YouTuber, and Charlene Young is popularly known as Royalty, his wife, often seen in his videos. CJ SO COOL has more than 5.9 million subscribers on his youtube channel and mentions them as wolfpack. CJ has more than 1.8 billion views on his youtube channel. His video categories range from pranks to challenges to reactions. He is often seen with his family in his videos. He has music videos with his wife, Royalty, in his music career.
He is one YouTuber who does not hold back on his comments! He has a younger brother, Jinx, a YouTuber, who has helped him shape his career and better the quality of his videos. CJ So Cool resides in Los Angles with his fiancée Royalty and has three step-kids. He has found himself amidst quite a few controversies ranging from his account getting hacked to being accused of being insensitive towards his step-children.
CJ SO COOL’s Quick Bio
|Name||Cordero James Brady
CJ SO COOL
|Born||March 29, 1989|
5 ft 11 in
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
CJ SO COOL’s Career
- CJ SO COOL joined youtube on December 26, 2014. He was famous for his reaction videos and prank videos and tried not to laugh at challenges he used to upload on his youtube channel. Unfortunately, the YouTuber’s channel got hacked, and then he decided to make vlogs and skit videos.
- CJ’s brother Jinx and CJ himself were attacked with massive criticism for pilfering content for their reaction videos in 2015. Many YouTubers like PewDiePie, GradeAUnderA, dubbed TV, and even Jack Films criticised the act of stealing.
- He’s one of the videos which was a prank that received a lot of criticism. It was about him mixing Laxative in children’s food, ice cream. The children in that video were filmed in pain while the YouTuber laughed at them, watching the children painfully using the restroom. Everyone highly criticised the prank and youtube icons like Scarce, BlastphamousHD TV, DramaAlert, and Pyrocynical for poisoning and child abuse.
- After his account was hacked in February 2020, the YouTuber had to start from the bottom as the hackers had deleted all 1,033 videos from his channel. However, in a week, 700 of his deleted videos were re-uploaded by Youtube.
CJ SO COOL’s Personal Information
What keeps CJ SO COOL fit?
- CJ is SO COOL. A famous YouTuber with a height of 5 ft and 11 inches and a weight of 70kgs has an incredible physique. The Youtuber often posts pictures of him working out and sometimes uploads videos of him performing Yoga Challenges with his wife, Royalty.
- Also, read about Trey Songz.
CJ SO COOL’s Relationship
- CJ SO COOL married his long-term girlfriend Royalty. The couple welcomed their twin daughters, Cordero Jr. and Cordayah, in 2020.
- CJ has a daughter named Camari from his past relationship. He is also the stepfather of Karnation, Leonidas, and J’aaliyah, Royalty’s children from her past relationship.
CJ SO COOL’s Net Worth
- CJ SO COOL’s net worth is around $3 million. Apart from his views and subscribers on youtube CJ also earns his wealth through paid partnerships and ads.
- Apart from being a famous YouTuber, CJ is also a musician and has produced various songs featuring his brother Jinx and wife Royalty. His songs include – Go, Memories, and Fuego, which features Royalty, and his other music, want a Do features Jinx.
- CJ is medically required to use medical cannabis for the seven tears on his back muscle.
- Many YouTubers, notably RiceGum, are his friends.
View this post on Instagram