In this article, learn more about Candace Owens, the American author, activist, political commentator, and talk show host. Have a look right now!
Who is Candace Owens?
Candace Amber Owens Farmer was born on 29th April 1989. She is an American talk show host, conservative author, political commentator, and activist. She is known for her pro-Trump activism as a black woman.
She has also criticized Black Lives Matter and the Democratic Party. Between 2017 and 2019, she worked for the conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA as its communications director. She joined The Daily Wire and also hosted a political podcast called Candace.
She is 32 years old and belongs to the Republican political party. She is a well-known public figure in the United States of America.
|Real Name||Candace Amber Owens Farmer|
|Nick Name||Candace Owens|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1989|
|Age||32 years old|
|Occupation||Conservative author, podcast host, TV show host, activist, political commentator|
|Birthplace||Stamford, Connecticut, U.S|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 6.5 inches|
|Education||University of Rhode Island, U.S|
|Social Media Accounts|
How did Candace Owens attain success?
- After pursuing her degree in Journalism at the graduate level, Candace Owens went on to work as an intern for Vogue magazine in New York. In the year 2012, she worked as an administrative assistant for a private firm.
- In 2015, she became the CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency. In 2016, she launched a website to expose cyberbullies. It is called Social.Autopsy.com.
- In 2017, She had become a prominent political and social activist. She started pro-Trump campaigns and criticized structural racism, identity politics, and systematic inequality.
- Candace Owens hosts The Candace Owens Show on YouTube Channel.
- She wanted to be a member of the U.S Senate or the governor. She is also the host of her own show, The Daily Wire.
- Candace Owens has fought against social evils like abortion, racism and fought for LGBT rights as well. She is one of the most famous public figures in the United States today. She is well known for all her humanitarian activities and for being a renowned journalist and author.
What is the physical appearance of Candace Owens?
- Candace Owens is 5 feet 6.5 inches tall.
- She has long black hair, and her eyes are also black in colour.
- His zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She is one of the most famous public personalities in the U.S and has gained a lot of popularity for her works in various professional fields.
What is the relationship status of Candace Owens?
- She is engaged to George Farmer, the former Chairman of Turning Point, U.K. He is an Englishman.
- In 2019, the couple married at the Trump Winery in Charlottesville, Virginia. In January 2021, the couple was blessed with a baby boy.
What is the net worth of Candace Owens?
- The approximate net worth of Candace Owens is up to $1 million. She has also written several books and is a well-known author.
- Candace Owens was born on April 29, 1989.
- Her birthplace is Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.
- She is an author, journalist, talk show host, political commentator, social activist, and many more.
- She has worked for Vogue, New York.
- She is a supporter of the Republican Party.
- She has written many books and is a famous author.
- She is married to George Farmer, an Englishman.
- She has a son.
- Her net worth is around $1 million.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Her courage in stating her mind is admired.
- She hosts her own show, The Daily Wire.
- She is 32 years old.