Who is Condoleezza Rice?
Condoleezza Rice is a political scientist, diplomat, civil servant, and professor hailing from the USA. She is the second African- American person to have served as the Secretary of State after Colin Powell from 2005- 2009. She has also served as the National Security Advisor between 2001 and 2005. Rice is currently the director of the Hoover Institute at Stanford University.
|Birth Name||Condoleeza Rice|
|Birth Date||November 14, 1954 (Age 66)|
|Birth Place||Birmingham, Alabama, USA|
|Parent(s)||John Wesley Rice Jr. and Angelena Rice|
|High School||St. Mary’s Academy|
|College||Denver University, University of Notre Dame, Moscow State University, Josef Korbel School of International Studies|
|Profession||Diplomat, Political Scientist, Author, Professor|
|Active Years||The 1980s- Present|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$8 Million|
What does Condoleezza Rice do?
- Condoleezza Rice is serving as the director of the Hoover Institute at Stanford University. She started her career in the 1980s when she was appointed as an assistant professor of political science at Stanford University and worked in 1981-87. Then she was promoted as the specialist for the Soviet Union by the University. Consequently, she was approached by the former US Air force officer and National security advisor Brent Scowcroft to be his Soviet expert on the United States National Security Council.
- In 1992, after Rice’s return to Stanford University, she worked on the board of Chevron Corporation under George P. Shultz, where she had to travel to Kazakhstan. Amidst all these posts, Condoleezza also served on the board of Transamerica Corporation in 1991. Coming to Rice’s political career, in 1986, she served as the special assistant to the Joint Chiefs of Staff director in the USA. Soon she became a member of the international affairs fellowship and worked as director of Soviet in the National Security Council under the administration of President George H. W. Bush. She was also associated with the Chicken Kyiv speech. And gradually, Rice became one of the chief members of the President’s foreign affairs. In 1991, she left the Soviet Union and joined Soviet Bloc as a consultant.
- In November 2000, Condoleezza joined the USA National Security as the National Security Advisor and served until 2005. Rice also pioneered the Transformational Diplomacy Policy. In her career, she has also authored some books related chiefly to politics. Among them, No Higher Honour, Democracy: Stories from the Long Road to Freedom, Political Risk: Facing the Threat of Global Insecurity in the Twenty-First Century, Inside the Mind of George W. Bush: 43rd President of the United States of America were the most popular ones.
How does Condoleezza Rice look?
- Condoleezza Rice is 5.8 inches tall and weighs 62 kg. She has a dark skin tone with dark brown eyes and black hair. She belongs to an African- American family and has the same ethnicity. Her parents are John Wesley Rice Jr. and Angelena Rice. She is highly educated and completed her Doctorate in political science from Josef Korbel School of International Studies. Under Stanford University.
Is Condoleezza Rice married?
- Condoleezza Rice is single and unmarried. She dated and was engaged to American soccer player Rick Upchurch, but unfortunately, the couple did not last long. She has no child.
Did Condoleezza Rice achieve any awards?
- For her Greatest Public Service, Condoleezza Rice was awarded the U.S. Senator John Heinz Award in 2003. She was also awarded the National Defense Award in 2010.
What is Condoleezza Rice’s net worth?
- Condoleezza Rice has served the United States of America in different positions. Her net worth is $8 million.
- Condoleezza Rice has a doctorate in political science.
- She belongs to an African- American family.
- She has served as the National Security Advisor.
People Also Search For Debra Antney and Erika Girardi