Kulinski was born on January 31, 1988, to a family of Polish and Italian descent. He was born and raised in the New York City suburbs of Westchester County, New York. He graduated from New Rochelle High School in 2006 and Iona College in 2010 with a bachelor’s degree in political science and a minor in psychology.
Left-libertarian talk radio host most well known as the voice of The Kyle Kulinski show on the Secular Talk Radio Network. A member of the Young Turks network, he has become incredibly popular on YouTube with more than 850,000 subscribers. Kulinski is most known for being one of the founders of the Justice Democrats, a progressive offshoot of the Democratic Party in the United States. As of 2017, he is a member of its board of directors.
Kulinski is cited as a progressive commentator. Kulinski has been noted by The Hill for his commentary regarding various presidential candidates, including Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton
|Full Name||Kyle Kulinski|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Profession||Political Activist, Host|
|Birthplace||Westchester, New York|
|Height||6′ 0” (in feet and inches)|
- Kyle Kulinski was born on January 31, 1988, in Westchester, New York. In 2006, He graduated from New Rochelle High School. Kulinski went to Iona College, where he received a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science. On January 23, 2017, he co-founded Justice Democrats, a progressive offshoot of the American Democratic Party.
- He is an affiliate of The Young Turks network and a registered Democrat in New York state. He went to New Rochelle High School and later joined Iona College in 2010.
- Kulinski has described himself as “a social democrat, an agnostic-atheist, and a secular humanist.” He has said he is an “international moderate,” arguing that he is only on the far-left in the United States because “the spectrum has shifted to the far-right.”
- Kulinski supported Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democratic primary election and later voted for Jill Stein. While critical of Hillary Clinton, he described her as the “lesser of two evils” in the general election against Donald Trump and said that people in swing states should vote for Clinton to stop Trump from winning.
- Kulinski and Krystal Ball of Rising co-host Krystal Kyle & Friends, a podcast they started in January 2021.
Kyle Kulinski Net Worth
How much is Kyle Kulinski worth?
- He has an estimated net worth of $700k to $1Million. His main income source is his profession as a Radio Host & Youtuber.
|Networth in 2020||$700k to USD 1 million|
|Networth in 2019||USD 700k|
|Primary Income Source||Host, Political Activist (profession)|
How tall is Kyle Kulinski?
- He stands at the height of 6 feet 0 inches tall, and his weight is under review. The American political activist has black coloured eyes and black coloured hair. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Who is Kyle Kulinski dating now? The popular Political commenter and radio host is currently single. He hasn’t revealed anything about his love life yet. However, he might be having a secret affair. As of 2020, he is not engaged or married and has no children.
- Kyle Kulinski was born on January 31, 1988
- He is from New York.
- His net worth is $700k to $1Million.
- He is a well-known Radio Host & Youtuber.
Social Media Profile
View this post on Instagram