Calum Scott is an American singer and songwriter known for competing on the television show Britain’s Got Talent. His version of Robyn’s hit “Dancing on My Own” reached number two on the UK Singles Chart. Moreover, the song has also become the best-selling song in the UK.
Calum Scott was born on 12 October 1988 in Kingston upon Hull, England, UK. He has a sister named Jade, who is also a singer. Information regarding his education, family background, and parents is not available on the web. Also, the British singer cum songwriter hasn’t disclosed anything regarding his love and dating life.
Scott released the single ‘You Are the Reason’ in 2017. It featured on his 2018 debut album, Only Human, which charted at number four in the United Kingdom. Later that year, he released a duet version of ‘You Are the Reason’ with Leona Lewis.
On 15 August 2013, Calum Scott won a local talent competition show Mail’s Star Search. After winning the competition, he joined a Maroon 5 tribute band called the Maroon 4. With the band, he went on to tour around the United Kingdom. In the year 2014, Scott formed an electronic duo with John McIntyre. They released their debut single titled “Girl (You’re Beautiful)” in June that year.
|Full Name||Calum Scott|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1988|
|Age||31 years old|
|Birthplace||Kingston upon Hull, England|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Weight||70 kg (in kilograms),154 lb (in pounds)|
|Height||175 cm (in centimeters),1.75 m (in meters),5’9” (in feet & inches)|
What is Calum Scott’s net worth?
- Calum is a popular British musician who has collaborated with British singer Leona Lewis on the single “You Are the Reason”. Scott has an estimated net worth of $3 million. His main income source is his profession as a Pop Singer.
|Networth in 2019||$1 million – $3 million|
|Networth in 2020||$3 million|
|Primary Income Source||Pop Singer (profession)|
How tall is Calum Scott?
- He stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 70 kg. The British musician hazel coloured eyes and dark brown (natural) coloured hair. His zodiac sign is Libra.
- Born and raised in Hull in England, Scott was initially a drummer before being persuaded to sing by his sister Jade, herself a brilliant vocalist. In 2013, after winning a local competition, Scott joined a local band called Maroon 4 and had since then been releasing songs and covers.
- Calum Scott was born on 12 October 1988 in Kingston upon Hull, England, UK. He has a sister named Jade, who is also a singer. Information regarding his education, family background, and parents is not available on the web. Also, the British singer cum songwriter hasn’t disclosed anything regarding his love and dating life.
Who is Calum Scott dating now?
- He is currently single. As per the reports, he is not in a relationship. Scott is a rising musician who is fully focused on his career as a musician.
- Calum Scott is openly gay and revealed to Attitude magazine in 2016 that he became more open about his sexuality as his fame grew.
- Calum Scott was born on October 12, 1988
- He is from Kingston upon Hull, England.
- His net worth is $1 – $5 Million.
- In 2017, he toured the US and released the single “You Are the Reason”.
- Also, in 2017, he began working on his debut album, Only Human, which was released on 9 March 2018.
- A new version of “You Are the Reason” was released in early 2018 as a collaboration with Leona Lewis and was performed by the two on The One Show in February 2018.
- He is a well-known Pop Singer.
Social Media Profile
View this post on Instagram