Who is Brendan Schaub?
Brendan Peter Schaub is a well-known artist who has earned a name in the genre of comedy. He was born on 18th March 1983. Brendan is an American humorist, podcast commentator, and retired experienced varied martial trainer. He competed in the show “The Ultimate Fighter”, getting a place in the finale fight and securing a contract with the UFC. Later in 2009, he accepted the deal from UFC to fight against TUF. He published his first career in comedy, which was titled as-You’d Be Surprised.
Schaub hosts The Fighter and the Kid podcast with co-host comedian/actor Brian Callen and is a recurring guest on The Joe Rogan Experience. He is engaged and set to marry his long-time girlfriend, actress Joanna Zanella as of 2017, with who he has a son: Tiger Pax Schaub.
Brendan Schaub MMA record stands at 10 wins and 5 losses, having competed in 15 professional fights throughout his career. He has 3 wins and 0 losses in the Exhibition matches at UFC’s The Ultimate Fighter.
|Born||18th March 1983|
|Profession||Stand-Up Comedian, Podcast Host|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Profile||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, Reddit, and YouTube|
What was he passionate about?
- Brendan Schaub was born and brought up in Colorado with his mixed ethnic parents, where his mum was English, and his father was an American. His mom’s name is Debra, and his Dad’s name is Peter Schaub. His Dad is on a second position black leash in taekwondo. He completed his primary and secondary education from good schools with good grades. However, he could not acquire any scholarship at the college level.
- He was an outstanding football player who represented his college to higher levels. He tested for both the football squad and lacrosse squad at Whittier College and was approved for both. Before his minor year, he switched to the University of Colorado to play football full-time and get more opportunities in this field. His football career was good; Brendan Schaub then quitted athletics and football in 2007.
- Read about Mia Sarapochiello.
What made him famous?
- In 2013, Brendan Schaub appealed to Bryan Callen for starting a podcast show, which happened, and it was named -The Fighter and The Kid. The FOX web propagated the podcast and events until a bond conflict happened in 2016. After that, they had to leave the web and started producing and manufacturing the podcast independently. Schaub and Callen also started journeying to conduct the events show, a blend between a live podcast and a duo standup comedy.
- In the year 2016, Brendan Schaub inaugurated a solo podcast named Big Brown Breakdown. The podcast concentrates on questions associated with withstanding athletics, primarily different martial arts.
When was he born?
- Brenden Schaub is a famous American stand-up comedian and retired athlete born on 18th March 1983. He has several awards in martial arts as well.
Who is he dating?
- Brendan Schaub is committed to long-time ladylove Joanna Zanella. The pair has two beautiful kids. Schaub loves posting about his kids as they are at their adolescent stage.
What is the net worth of Brendan Schaub?
- The estimated net worth of fabulous personality Brenden Schaub is around $3 million.
- Brendan Schaub has gone onto becoming a popular stand-up comedian, podcast host and talk show host.
- He was born on 18th March 1983.
- He is an American standup comedian and a host of podcast shows.
- His net worth is around $3 million.