Who is Tamera Mowry?
Tamera Darvette Mowry-Housley was born on 6th July 1978. She is an American actress and a famous TV identity. She came into the headlines and earned appreciation for her part as teen Tamera Campbell on the WB sitcom Sister. She was a sister opposing her lookalike sister Tia Mowry in the movie. When the girls were just 16, they discovered tremendous success with their hit TV series, Sister, Sister (1994), about twins separated at birth who learn of each other and come back together in their teen years, and it became a huge hit. Furthermore, she was shown on the Disney Channel and did many series and shows that made her famous. Blessed with an inherent talent for acting, Tamera and Tia knew that they were destined to be actors from the beginning. Convinced of their artistic skills, they soon influenced their parents to shift to Los Angeles, California, from their homeland Germany. She attended Birmingham High School in Van Nuys, California. Father was in the armed services stationed in Germany, where Tia and Tamera were born.
Apart from her artistic talents, she is a gifted singer as well. The twins have showcased their singing abilities several times. They sang the covers of ‘You Can’t Hurry Love’, ‘Amazing Grace’ and ‘I’m Going Down’ and sang the theme song of ‘Sister, Sister’ during seasons five and six.
|Born||6th July 1978|
|Profession||Actress, host, and tv personality|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Know about her in more details
- Tamera Darvette Mowry was born in the region of Gelnhausen in then-West Germany on 6th July 1978. Her Dad Darlene Renee Mowry was a person who administered in the United States-Army and, after retirement, came to be her kids’ supervisor. Tamera Mowry is the senior sister to her twin sister for just 2 minutes. Along with a twin sister, She moreover has two youthful brothers called-Tahj Mowry and Saviour Mowry, respectively.
- Her dad is an English and Irish lineage, and her mum is of Afro-Bahamian lineage. Mowry’s mom and dad came to know each other in high school, located in Miami, Florida, both enrolling in the U.S. Army and ultimately attaining the grade of sergeant. Mowry has interpreted her gang as occurring both “close-knit”.
- Also, read about RiceGum.
What made her famous?
- Mowry, along with her lookalike sister, named Tia, has done a movie together where they both did a part of twin sisters, which gained appreciation and recognition from the audiences. They also began an undertaking named-Need Brand as they reached maternity. Milky! & Stretchy! are the two different commodities that can cater to maternity.
Where was she born?
- Tamera Darvette Mowry was born in the region of Gelnhausen in then-West Germany on 6th July 1978. Her Dad Darlene Renee Mowry was a person who administered in the United States-Army and, after retirement, came to be her kids’ supervisor. She is an American actress and a famous TV identity. She came into the headlines and earned appreciation was for her part as teen Tamera Campbell.
- Her dad is an English and Irish lineage, and her mum is of Afro-Bahamian lineage. Mowry’s mom and dad came to know each other in high school, located in Miami, Florida, enrolling in the U.S. Army.
Who is she dating?
- Tamera Mowry married her longtime boyfriend, Fox News. The pair got married after seeing each other for around 6 years. The pair has two kids together.
- Tamera Mowry’s net worth is around the figure near $4 million.
- She is a famous American actress and TV host.
- She has two brothers and a twin sister.
- Her net worth is approximately $4 million.
- Tamera Mowry is married to Fox News.
- She has two kids.
- Her mom and dad were a part of the US army.
People Also Search For Patti Labelle and Mia Sarapochiello