Who is Brad Parscale?
Brad Parscale is from America and a digital consultant and a political advisor. He served as the senior advisor for data and digital operations for ex-President Donald Trump’s 2020 presidential elections. He was born on January 3 of 1976 and is 46 years old. He also served as the digital media director for Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Parscale was born in Topeka, Kansas. He used to play basketball during his high school days and excelled at it too. He started working for the Trump Organization in 2011, where he developed and created websites and managed digital media strategies.
Brad Parscale is a supporter of the Republican Party.
|Real Name||Brad Parscale|
|Nick Name||Brad Parscale|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1976|
|Age||46 years old|
|Occupation||American digital consultant and a political advisor, Senior advisor for data and digital operations for ex-President Donald Trump|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||6 feet 8 inches|
|Education||Shawnee Heights High School in Tecumseh|
The University of Texas at San Antonio
|Social Media Accounts|
How did Brad Parscale attain success?
- He began his career as a CGI software seller. He founded a web marketing company in 2004 and later merged it with Giles Design in 2011 to make it Giles-Parscale.
- In early 2013, he started running another company called DevDemon, which marketed add-ons for web development. Parscale was eventually hired by the Trump Organization for web designing work.
- In 2015, he began working on Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. He became the campaign’s digital director in 2016. His roles in the campaign primarily included heading the oversight of digital advertising, TV advertising, small-dollar fundraising, direct mail, political and advertising budget. Brad Parscale was also the head of data science and research, which included polling.
- He heavily used employees from Facebook, Twitter, Google, and other social media platforms for the campaign advertisements. In January 2017, he was part of a nonprofit organization, America First Policies, founded to support Trump’s policy agenda.
- In 2017, after CloudCommerce bought Giles-Parscale, Parscale Creative, and Parscale Media, Brad Parscale was made a member of CloudCommerce’s Board of Directors.
- He also founded another digital marketing company called Parscale Strategy.
- He was one of the most crucial men behind all the campaigns of ex-President Donald Trump.
What is the physical appearance of Brad Parscale?
- He was 6 feet 8 inches tall.
- He has brown hair, and his eyes are black in colour.
- His zodiac sign was Capricorn.
- He is one of the most major assets in the U.S administration.
What is the relationship status of Brad Parscale?
- Brad Parscale’s first relationship was with a woman to whom he got married in 2003. The couple has a daughter. They divorced in 2007.
- He then married Candice Blount in 2012. They own three residences in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
What is the net worth of Brad Parscale?
- The approximate net worth of Brad Parscale is $12 million.
- Brad Parscale is an America based digital consultant and a political advisor.
- He was born on January 3 of 1976 and is 46 years old.
- He is a supporter of the Republican Party.
- He was also the digital media director for Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
- He began his career selling CGI software.
- He owned companies like Giles-Parscale, DevDemon, and Parscale Strategy.
- He was part of a nonprofit organization, America First Policies, founded to support Trump’s policy agenda.
- He is married to Candice Blount.
- His net worth is approximately $12 million.
- His zodiac sign was Capricorn.
View this post on Instagram