Brad Mondo, a dynamic hairstylist and prominent YouTuber, has taken the hair care and styling world by storm. Born on October 28, 1994, in the United States, Brad’s charisma and expertise have entranced audiences. His distinctive blonde locks and captivating blue eyes contribute to his role in promoting self-expression and confidence through hairstyling. With millions of subscribers, Brad’s YouTube channel serves as a hub for transformative hair tutorials, reactions, and trend discussions.
He fervently advocates for embracing individuality, fostering comfort in one’s skin. Beyond his digital presence, Brad’s hairstyling prowess has attracted celebrity clients such as Vanessa Hudgens, Heather Marks, and Shay Mitchell. As a model, entrepreneur, and hairstylist based in New York, Brad Mondo is a multifaceted influencer who has solidified his status as a top stylist, renowned for his innovative approach to fashion and style transformation.
Brad Mondo Quick Bio
|Real Name||Brad Gesimondo|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1994|
|Age||25 years old|
|Birthplace||Franklin, MA, United States|
68 kg (in kilograms)
149.9 lbs (in pounds)
5′ 11” (in ft & inches)
1.55m (in meters)
180 cm (in centimeters)
Brad Mondo’s Early Life
- Mondo was born Brad Gesimondo on 0ctober 28, 1994, in Franklin, MA, United States. He was raised by his mom and dad and his brother Eric Mondo.
Brad Mondo’s Career
- Brad’s father was a hairdresser, and he spent most of his time in the salon watching his father cut and style people’s hair.
- At that time, he had already started enjoying the process of styling people’s hair and satisfying people with their looks.
- The prominent location will reopen in the summer of 2022 under Miraval Studios. “We’re re-designing one of the most iconic recording studios ever,” Miraval Studios stated in a statement posted to Instagram on Monday. “Located in the south of France, in the ‘Château Miraval,’ we’re re-designing one of the most iconic recording studios ever.” “The timeless quality of the songs recorded there by Pink Floyd, The Cranberries, AC/DC, and a slew of other artists will soon be reintroduced for today’s artists.”
- Moreover, he was also interested in creating Youtube videos as he was very inspired by content creators like Shane Dawson and Jenna Marbles.
Now, Things Get Interesting About Brad Mondo:
- According to Tubefilter, He uploaded his first Youtube videos when he was 12 years old. And he kept uploading a few videos until he was 22 years old.
- Then, He decided to pursue a profession on YouTube and began making new videos daily with zeal.
- He received his first Youtube earnings in around 2016, a check of $100. When he received his first check from Youtube, he said, “Wow, I made it, I did it.” ????
- Apart from that, he also made $1,000 through a sponsored brand deal. Things were starting to happen for Brad.
- On the other hand, Brad was also active on Instagram, where he would upload his pictures. He started uploading hairhairstyletos on Instagram in 2013.
- Initially, Brad had no audience on his Instagram and Youtube channel, but he was determined to make a career out of it.
- Luckily, his funny hairhairstylection videos started catching people’s attention and became viral. The contents were fun to watch, and his subscribers grew gradually.
- Then he started uploading videos showing his hairstyling skills along with hairdressing tutorials. As his style was unique and trendy, he started getting the fame he always wanted.
Check out his recent Video:
- Brad has a successful Youtube career, as thousands of fans love watching his videos. However, the videos he created dragged him into a controversy.
- The controversy revolves around Brad posting videos telling him and his Brother Eric Mondo were twins.
- Does Brad Mondo have a twin brother? No, he doesn’t have a twin. Eric Mondo is around 3 years older than him. After finding out the truth, fans were stunned, and some were upset.
- This story sparked this whole Brad Mondo Controversy Drama.
Is Brad Mondo a real Hairdresser?
- Brad Mondo started developing an interest in hair styling from an early age. He would spend most of his time at his dad’s hair salon. According to Mondo, he has worked in a salon for 10 years. Is Brad Mondo a licensed hairdresser? Yes, he is a licensed hairdresser. Mondo is licensed in two states are Newyork and Massachusetts.
- As per his tweets, He is a licensed hairdresser who has worked in a salon for 10 years. If you want to book Mondo or want some business with him, you can email him at his business email [email protected].
Brad Mondo’s Relationship
- Brad Mondo is currently single. He hasn’t revealed his boyfriend publicly yet. Brad likes to keep his love life private. However, Brad is open about his sexuality, indicating that he is gay. As of 2020, he is not engaged or married.
Brad Mondo Height
- He stands at 5 feet 11 inches or 1.55 m tall and weighs approximately 68 kg or 149.9 lbs. He has light brown colored eyes and brown colored hair. Mondo’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Brad Mondo’s Net worth
- He has an estimated net worth of around $3 million (USD). Mondo is a famous American hairdresser and YouTuber.
- He makes his income from his profession as a hairstylist and YouTuber. Moreover, he also makes money through his online store, xmondohair, where he sells hair products.
Some Quick Trivia
- Mondo is CEO/ Creative Director at xmondohair.
- Brad is the writer and director of the 2018 TV series Mondo Makeovers.
- His TikTok account ‘bradmondonyc’ has over 6 million followers (as of October 2020).
- Brad & Jeff Wittek are both American hairstylists who have worked with celebrities.