The life of Bob Proctor
Bob Proctor is a renowned self-help author and a lecturer in America. His works have been repeatedly referred to by people worldwide and are considered one of his greatest. “You were Born Rich” (1984) was New York Times best-selling book and is still considered to be Bob’s best work.
Bob Proctor was born in the USA on the 5th of July 1934. Not much information is available on Proctor’s early life and childhood. However, there have been accounts where it is believed that Proctor’s childhood must have been difficult. He left his studies midway when he was in high school.
Proctor, in his early childhood, did not seem much interested in studies. Many believe that as a child, Bob did not have much ambition either. He never understood the importance of making and planning out to build a better future for him. Hence, his first job was working for a firefighter in Toronto.
While working as a firefighter, Bob was introduced to his first book, “Think and Grow Rich.” He was 26 years of age when he got his hand on his first book, and it got him thinking. This book caused a shift in focus in Bob’s life. And this is when Bob became serious about making it big and earning more. A second job as a floor cleaner helped Bob achieve more to pay off his debts and move forward in life.
|Birth Name||Bob Proctor|
|Born||5th July 1934|
|Profession||Lecturer and Self-help Author|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5’8” or 180 cm|
|Weight||158 lbs or 70 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|High School||Not known|
|Net Worth||$ 25 million|
|Playing Position||Not Applicable|
What is the success story of Bob Proctor?
- Bob Proctor started his own company offering cleaning services without prior experience, business knowledge, or even good experience. Proctor was not bothered about having an educational degree. He knew his practical knowledge about his immediate surroundings would bring him money. And following this very theory, Bob was able to value his first company at $100,000 in the very first year itself.
- He was at Nightingale-Conant Organization when Bob understood his way up. He climbed the ladder of success and never looked a day back in his life. Moving forward, he learned from his experiences and made the most of the opportunity in front of him. It was here that Proctor learned about human development and motivation.
- In 1984, Bob Proctor indulged in the art of writing with his book, “You were Born Rich.” This marked a critical phase in Bob’s life, both personal and professional. It was Rhonda Byrne who discovered Bob’s book and insisted on doing a TV interview. Soon, Bob Proctor became a known face and a known name, and he kept appearing in many TV shows and even movies.
What is the physical appearance of Bob Proctor?
Bob Proctor is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 158 lbs, i.e., 70 kg. He is famous for contributing to the movie “The Secret” (2006).
What is the relationship status of Bob Proctor?
Bob Proctor is happily married to Linda and also has three children. Raymond, Colleen, and Brian are their children. Linda is a businesswoman, and she often gets her name mentioned in his speeches. The family is occasionally seen spending quality time together.
What is the net worth of Bob Proctor?
Bob Proctor’s net worth in 2021 is evaluated to be $25 million.
- Proctor also often works as a counselor and as an advisor.
- Bob had moved to Chicago once to meet with Earl Nightingale.
- His take on laws of attraction has gained him popularity and has also raised a few eyebrows among the eminent.
- He is a good orator and a well-loved public speaker.
View this post on Instagram