Ayesha Takia is an Indian former actress who appeared in Bollywood films. She was born on 10 April 1986 in Mumbai, India. Takia began her career as a model when she was 15, appearing in the “I am a Complan Boy! I’m a Complan Girl!” campaign and also in Falguni Pathak’s “Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye” music video. She made her film debut in Taarzan: The Wonder Car for which she won the Filmfare Best Debut Award in 2004. Her notable films include Dor (2006), for which she won the Screen Award for Best Actress (Critics), and Wanted, opposite Salman Khan, in 2008. Takia has also appeared in the 2005 Telugu film Super, opposite Nagarjuna.
As of 2012, she was hosting the musical-reality show Sur Kshetra. She married to Farhan Azmi in 2009 in has a son.
She recently underwent surgery for her lips and was criticized by the audience for the same when she appeared with swollen lips and frozen face in the public.
Ayesha Takia’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||10 April 1986 (34 Years)|
|Country||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||5ft 5in,165 cm,1.65 m|
|Weight||63 kg,139 lbs|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Children||Son- Mikail Azmi|
|Net Worth||15 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Hindi- Taarzan: The Wonder Car (2004)|
Telugu- Super (2005)
|Debut TV||Sur Kshetra (2012)|
|School||St. Anthony’s School, Mumbai|
|– Chest/Bra||36 DD|
|– Waist||28 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||37 inches|
|Favorite Food||Indian, Italian, Pizza, Pasta, Vada Paav, Chinese Hakka Noodles|
|Favorite Film||Lamhe, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge|
|Favorite Actor||Bollywood- Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
Hollywood- Johnny Depp
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukherji, Sridevi|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening Music, Watching Movies, Dancing, Travelling|
|Cars Collection||BMW 7 Series and Honda City|
View this post on Instagram
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- In April 2014, Ayesha denounced her father-in-law, the Samajwadi Party legislator Abu Azmi, for saying that rape victims should also be punished.
- In a public statement, she has claimed to be a vegan while posing for a vegan ad for PETA India.
- She is very active on social media, especially Twitter and has been a supporter for wildlife protection
- She signed a contract to appear in Socha Na Tha, as a debut. However, cause of delays Taarzanwas released first and was therefore her “debut” film.
- She was one of the “Most Desirable Women of India” list in 2006.
- She does aerobics, yoga and meditation to keep her fit.
- She once tuned down the a role in the Hollywood film-“A Knight With The King”.
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been travel show-hose as she loves tp travel and be in front of the camera.
- Takia converted to Muslim after marrying Farhan Azmi.
- She is cat lover; Ayesha had a cat named Morrison.
- Ayesha Takia also claimed of workplace bullying and depression when the Sushant singh Rajput case came into light.
- She was also subjected to many merciless trolling after she went through a plastic surgery for her lips.
- She along with her husband Farhan Azmi offered their hotel South Mumbai to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Cirporation so that it coukd be used as a qurantine facility during the pandemic.
|2004||Filmfare Best Debut Award for Taarzan|
|2006||Screen Award for Best Actress (Critics) for Dor|
|2006||Zee Cine Award – Critics’ Choice Best Actress for Dor|
|2006||Bengal Film Journalists’ Association – Best Actress Award for Dor|
|2006||Stardust Best Supporting Actress Award for Dor|
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile